MakeWebGames

Simple Web -> Android App

Dayo

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 3:53 PM, Dayo said:

Im offering the ability to turn your website into a very basic android app (using web view) this will require that your site is already mobile friendly (something else i can help with) for more info mail me.

That sounds wicked mate and isn't most of GL engine already mobile friendly?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, SwiftGameR said:

That sounds wicked mate and isn't most of GL engine already mobile friendly?

yes and no yes it use bootstrap but its a v3.7 we now on V5, and the theing that will not look good on mobile is tables there is some tables with lot of columns

so yeah but you need some work to be done to make it fully mobile friendly

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ags_cs4 said:

yes and no yes it use bootstrap but its a v3.7 we now on V5, and the theing that will not look good on mobile is tables there is some tables with lot of columns

In this age we have a must to get this mobile friendly as possible and really a priority once the/any game is ready to go. The concerning point for me is needing more work to make mobile friendly using current bootstrap.

Going on that point from bootstrap 3.7 to 5 or even 4.6. How much change (or what ramifications for the current code?) is involved with the current GL? If big, @Dayo how can we make this change now before the gap gets bigger?

well bootstrap v5 base html code still almost the same its just some new code are added or broken down to more classes or some are removed all together like (*-xs) for extra small.

and the *-left and *-right are renamed to *-start and *-end to make it more easy to make RTL designs

and lot of more i dont know so far this is just from the top of my head and the one iv come across

• Like 1

On 5/30/2021 at 9:37 PM, ags_cs4 said:

ah okay iv been so busy with rl stuff not really looked at whatys changed plus never used bootstrap lol but thanks