MakeWebGames

Samurai Game In Production

Shades

Finally, after awhile I have acquired Samurai Assault's Template which use to be owned by @Samurai Legend

The reason why I want to open a Samurai theme game is because when I use to play Samurai Assault it was a successful game and there was about 70+ users playing online daily. Now, I am looking for someone who would be able to help me create a successful game.

I have good knowledge and background with PHP & MySQLi. I believe I could run a game with no problems if I have a good partner. 

Key to Successful Game -  

1. Not making the game donator bias, by doing so will allow non-donators too also have a chance and not quit the game quickly.
  2. Having items, shops, locations, houses and a lot of content for the users to be able to do will also keep the users occupied.
  3. Economy needs to somehow be balanced which I have no clue to do. If the game economy is way over-hill people will not like it because it's something many people don't want to see. 
  4. Making sure the game is updated and there is no errors.
  5. Daily, Weekly, Monthly competitions and etc.
  6. Game being mobile optimised
  7. Android & IOS applications (Further in the future)

If there is anything else you want to add in please comment below as your opinions matter to me!

If anyone wants to have a partnership with me please send me a message. I will get back to you ASAP.

Screenshot 2019-07-24 at 16.38.49.png

• 4 months later...

The template is fully CSS apart from the background image. I am trying to make it mobile optimised but I can’t seem to do it. 

@Dayo would you be able to shed some light on how or help me out?

Really want to release this soon, I know there’s good money to be made. If anyone is still want to partner up with me I am opened to offers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shades said:

The template is fully CSS apart from the background image. I am trying to make it mobile optimised but I can’t seem to do it. 

@Dayo would you be able to shed some light on how or help me out?

Really want to release this soon, I know there’s good money to be made. If anyone is still want to partner up with me I am opened to offers

Best bet would be to read up about media queries and modify the pages layout for different devices: https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_mediaqueries.asp

On 7/24/2019 at 9:25 PM, Shades said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=6125e86071fd2087Finally, after awhile I have acquired Samurai Assault's Template which use to be owned by @Samurai Legend

The reason why I want to open a Samurai theme game is because when I use to play Samurai Assault it was a successful game and there was about 70+ users playing online daily. Now, I am looking for someone who would be able to help me create a successful game.

I have good knowledge and background with PHP & MySQLi. I believe I could run a game with no problems if I have a good partner. 

Key to Successful Game -  

1. Not making the game donator bias, by doing so will allow non-donators too also have a chance and not quit the game quickly.
  2. Having items, shops, locations, houses and a lot of content for the users to be able to do will also keep the users occupied.
  3. Economy needs to somehow be balanced which I have no clue to do. If the game economy is way over-hill people will not like it because it's something many people don't want to see. 
  4. Making sure the game is updated and there is no errors.
  5. Daily, Weekly, Monthly competitions and etc.
  6. Game being mobile optimised
  7. Android & IOS applications (Further in the future)

If there is anything else you want to add in please comment below as your opinions matter to me!

If anyone wants to have a partnership with me please send me a message. I will get back to you ASAP.

Screenshot 2019-07-24 at 16.38.49.png

try to use PDO instead of mysqli