MakeWebGames

Selling my online mafia/drug text based game

_donnie_

Selling my game Doperunner City

Comes with 3 urls which are doperunners.net, drcity.net, and drcity.org

Is currently running on a godaddy server but will need a vps as the playerbase builds.

Selling it has whole, just got it up and running and was launched on 09/16/2015.

Cant name a price off the bat so accepting the best offer possible.

Serious offers only either messege me on here or at [email protected]

Note: This user has a long collaboration experience thread against him by a reputable member ([MENTION=53425]Magictallguy[/MENTION]) regarding this game - http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/45815-Donnie?p=310663&viewfull=1#post310663

Wooooow, I'm speechless I didn't think clients could be so vulgar and evil, I'm going to be more alert, when accepting jobs from client because I too have been scammed especially with this "Custom game" concept that seems to be the issue with most developers, a relationship built on trust.

But thanks for making us aware [MENTION=71587]~Rob0t[/MENTION]

• 3 weeks later...

Packs bought: 22 · Total donated: $183.32 · Top Donator: [JFK] seej

Since Iv posted the first messege thats proof of earnings can show view paypal and ingame, as to all the other comments on this page if your not here for the first messege posted take your comments else where Thanks :P

• Like 1

Packs bought: 22 · Total donated: $183.32 · Top Donator: [JFK] seej

Since Iv posted the first messege thats proof of earnings can show view paypal and ingame, as to all the other comments on this page if your not here for the first messege posted take your comments else where Thanks :P

My offer was genuinely serious >.>

Its worth nothing other than the domain names which are not that great either.

I do not see anything of value here.

The code probably not the latest version can be obtain free from the repo (other than paid for modifications)

Template is very poor. Very little has been done and what has been done is also poor in my opinion.

There is nothing here that you could not do yourself with downloading the source. Uploading and buying and installing the few mods that you have. Why would you pay any more than that for it.

• 3 weeks later...
Its worth nothing other than the domain names which are not that great either.

I do not see anything of value here.

The code probably not the latest version can be obtain free from the repo (other than paid for modifications)

Template is very poor. Very little has been done and what has been done is also poor in my opinion.

There is nothing here that you could not do yourself with downloading the source. Uploading and buying and installing the few mods that you have. Why would you pay any more than that for it.

Seems that mtg is selling it up for me, you can view his work which hes replaced the login with some half ass ravan cover then has my engine on the inside.

http://untold-mafia.com/

Seems that mtg is selling it up for me[...]

No, I'm selling absolutely nothing.

you can view his work

Thank you for finally admitting it was my work

which hes replaced the login with some half ass ravan cover

As requested by a client

then has my engine on the inside.

Mmmkay, who wrote it? Who's name is on it? Who is the author?

I wrote the code, I am the author, it is my name throughout it.

When will you learn that theft and your twisted sense of reality is exactly that?

your name aint on it no where so mtg except what you edited, but tho the 2 games are different now as I updated mine, yes I know iv not updated all pages on login pages to look the same but thats my fault as for mtg stealing my engine and then talking to and knowing then me knowing the buyer he sold it to well why I resorted to paying into the dmca.com and http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx as I know both their rr names in full detail and im not here for social media either, and kyle that thread is closed down , and im also looking to see what else I can do to prove my case instead of here as when I posted it in the first place nothing happened.

Edited by _donnie_

My name is Anthony Jordan, you are welcome to state what you wish.

I wrote the code under my online handle "Magictallguy" - there are references to my online handle throughout my code.

I've already had this argument with you, I'm not doing it again. It's pretty obvious to most exactly what's going on between you and I and it's pretty obvious whom speaks the truth.

I tire of your lies and deceit. Please, I implore you; do yourself a favour - grow up!

• 3 weeks later...

I didnt send any one to any of your sites or where you might reside with your time or efferts, I spending my time on my game and then other legal matters rather then here as im aware you got the dmca on your site which your trying to sell to derick in some way. Iv got it for the whole engine and in Protection Status: Pending 5 days until its registered on there im paying to have them look at your game/dericks which aka is down atm untold-mafia.com. Iv had enough drama from there and then derick coming onto my game and stealing ideas and what not as you look the last update was your biggest donator pack called rise of the top pack wonder where they got that as thats whats mine called. Plus 2 new top weapons which are the same images and names of whats on my game. And then lets not forget that you owe another for that banner you all had made that is not paid for yet there both banned ingame and now its down.

I didnt send any one to any of your sites or where you might reside with your time or efferts, I spending my time on my game and then other legal matters rather then here as im aware you got the dmca on your site which your trying to sell to derick in some way. Iv got it for the whole engine and in Protection Status: Pending 5 days until its registered on there im paying to have them look at your game/dericks which aka is down atm untold-mafia.com. Iv had enough drama from there and then derick coming onto my game and stealing ideas and what not as you look the last update was your biggest donator pack called rise of the top pack wonder where they got that as thats whats mine called. Plus 2 new top weapons which are the same images and names of whats on my game. And then lets not forget that you owe another for that banner you all had made that is not paid for yet there both banned ingame and now its down.

You're pretty much incomprehensible. Sort your posts out, thanks

#TextWallOfDeath