MakeWebGames

Selling my online mafia/drug text based game

_donnie_

Thats because your not in the convo so go somewhere else to post unless its about the orginal posting thanks.

Heh. Great deflection bro, but seriously, scrub up on the way you type. A wall of text with grammar and punctuation carelessness makes you seem immature, kid.

still waiting for my payment from Derek Barringer(co-Owner of U.M.) for the banner i made

i was banned on his site due to donnie knowing somethings going on and being posted on U.M., but no proof has ever been said, produced, shown or anything.... just Derek's word vs. Mine

Edited by WickedDarkWolf

[...]I spending my time on my game and then other legal matters rather then here as im aware you got the dmca on your site which your trying to sell to derick in some way.[...]

I have received no DMCA notice.

[...]Iv got it for the whole engine and in Protection Status: Pending 5 days until its registered on there im paying to have them look at your game/dericks which aka is down atm untold-mafia.com.[...]

The game is Derek's, I just work there.

[...]Iv had enough drama from there and then derick coming onto my game and stealing ideas and what not as you look the last update was your biggest donator pack called rise of the top pack wonder where they got that as thats whats mine called. Plus 2 new top weapons which are the same images and names of whats on my game.[...]

Welcome to the internet! Where everything online is public. There is no theft, an idea cannot be stolen - it's outcome can, but the idea itself cannot.

I remember, on multiple occasions, where you asked me to sign up to multiple games in order to see how they did things and copy them. Naturally, I refused, so you sent screenshots instead. - Didn't you ever notice how the things you asked me to write always ended up a little different from the screenshot(s)?

[...]And then lets not forget that you owe another for that banner you all had made that is not paid for yet there both banned ingame and now its down.

I owe nothing. The payment for the graphics is between Derek and the designer. As I've stated to you on multiple occasions; I'm a developer, not a designer.

As for the game, it's up and running fine

so lets get this right you sold the game engine that you stole from me to derick and now its his as you say hes the game owner, your just paying to fix it up after deleting a whole **** load that was alrdy in it, then prolly going to charge him to add it back so far from what I heard. Alrdy had ilusions take his mods out of the game seeing how he contacted you so must I do the same for elance? As for the game image stuff your talking about you must be smokin or on some good **** as iv never did that I might sent examples of how ya I wanted it to look but for real iv got the dmca and no I got to pay $200 to take down that site untold-mafia.com so give me a week or 2 hope you dont put to much time in it, on my report posted your full name and dericks they know who you are even if the sites tooken down and you try to set up another one ill find out, have a good day mate :P

Edited by _donnie_

Hello, there's been an update to your case.

Please click the link below and login to view the new comment.

For your privacy and security, our policy is that all case communication is conducted through the DMCA.com Secure ProtectionPortal.

This process ensures you the highest level of confidentiality and security regarding your case.

Click here to see your case: https://www.dmca.com/Cases/view.aspx?id=*****-2778-4520-979d-470ac3*****

Your Case Details:

Case Number: DMCA-CASE#*****

Type: Takedown Request

Case Status: Awaiting Payment

Case Updated: 11/30/2015 1:30:44 PM

Your Account Name: Doperunners.net

Contact Name: Donnie shirrell

Subject: Takedown for Donnie shirrell

[ATTACH]2239[/ATTACH]

screen-12-02-2015.thumb.jpg.e7c1f6b99435c62c0cc53bd38cb2fa9f.jpg

Edited by _donnie_

For your privacy and security, our policy is that all case communication is conducted through the DMCA.com Secure ProtectionPortal.

This process ensures you the highest level of confidentiality and security regarding your case.

Click here to see your case: https://www.dmca.com/Cases/view.aspx?id=*****-2778-4520-979d-470ac3*****

Your Case Details:

[ATTACH]2239[/ATTACH]

so you are knowingly violating the terms of DMCA.com?

Edited by KyleMassacre

• 4 weeks later...

Your Case Details:

[ATTACH]2239[/ATTACH]

U do understand Donnie that before thay can do a take down thay must contact my server hosting

• 4 years later...