MakeWebGames

mmorpg browser raven script help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desdamona

I have on my own learned how to handle html and css but I bought a full raven script mafia based game code that I plan on twearking with a lot but I for some reason cant for the life of me get the damn thing outta my comp and through mysql. myphp and onto a browser. And yes before anyone asks I read the read me thing :(

I dont want to make money of this I am disabled so I cant afford a domain and hoster and all that,

What I am looking for is someone to take my script do whatever they need to do to get on a browser and send me back all the admin control panel info so I may run my game.

if your willing to help please do so i cant offer you anything again that is not an option for me.

Thank you for reading

[email protected]

Edited by Desdamona
added email

I have never seen Raven script because it's a copy of mccodes, but you can sign up for free hosting at x10hosting.com for free, if Raven is anything like mccodes and is installed the same, then you would make a database and user in phpmyadmin on your hosting account, than you would upload the files, and go directly to the installer.php and there should be steps where you than add in your database name and username/password that you created in phpmyadmin. It should also tell you if you have successfully installed it. Seeing how you are new to it, I would highly recommend using the free lite mccode engine, to get yourself familiar with it.

If you don't plan on making money off of this, then my suggestion would be to use a free hosting platform such as 000webhost or x10hosting. They will provide you with a URL and hosting for free as long as you follow their terms and guidelines. I like to use these kind of free hosting sites for development sites, but they can work on a production site as well. Just keep in mind that with free hosting comes a bigger probability of outages.

~G7470

You also want to be careful using raven since it is highly controversial to use since it is as lucky has told you, it's a replica of MC Codes V2 and some DMCA a notices may be sent to you at some point in time.

But it back to the OP:

If you wish to get your script live it will not work on your computer unless your computer is a server which I highly doubt because most ISP providers would have a cow about it. You can get a free host from x10 which is one example and there are many others out there, create a database with a user and password, follow the README that should be included and enter any credentials it may ask of you and you should be good to go after that.

Ok maybe I didnt explain well. I have gone through like 6 different free domain and host sites and I just could not do it. I read the read me, my mind didnt wrap around it right. So I need someone to do that part for me, if you cant or dont want to I understand but this is my only option. Ty all for your responses though.

What part are you not getting??? If you explain what part you do not understand we can help you learn how to do it. Because you are going to want to learn anyways how to install engines in case you ever want to use another one...

You upload the zip file to the FTP (File Manager) than extract it than you open mysl databases icon up and create a database and username/pass than you select the username and link it with the database and give the privileges to the username. Than you go to your domain name and add /installer.php than there are instructions what to do next, which most host is localhost but some web host uses a different one, than you will also enter in the database name and username and password, ect...When you are finished and you click submit it will tell you if it successfully installed or if there were errors.

Ok maybe I didnt explain well. I have gone through like 6 different free domain and host sites and I just could not do it. I read the read me, my mind didnt wrap around it right. So I need someone to do that part for me, if you cant or dont want to I understand but this is my only option. Ty all for your responses though.

I can help you set it up on a free x10 hosting account i will charge a little $5 for setting the raven script up on a free host pm me if u want that.

Cause I use to Have Raven Script

I dont want to make money of this I am disabled so I cant afford a domain and hoster and all that

I can help you set it up on a free x10 hosting account i will charge a little $5 for setting the raven script up on a free host pm me if u want that.

Cause I use to Have Raven Script

Still good at reading then, Raven?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I sorry Guest I don't know what you mean can you explain more in detail thanks.

Still good at reading then, Raven?

While I would love to explain in a great deal of detail, I feel I would be wasting my time as the logic would be lost between the post's output and the mind that would try to comprehend the sentences.

#thatIsAll

Alright des, shoot me a pm with your cpanel, username and password (I recommend using one you don't mind sharing) I'll have it installed and ready for you to play within 5mins. Free ofc.

I'm sure one of these guys ^ will vouch for me

Or just have him set you up with FTP and maybe remote SQL entry with just your IP that way he won't have to change his cPanel Info but can disable your info.