MakeWebGames

License

Reecey12345

You know what? You are probably safer just taking the open source v1 and modifying it. Its a base to work off, and by the time you personalise it, you are probably going to have changed the scripts enough that they no longer look like MCC at all.

You know what? You are probably safer just taking the open source v1 and modifying it. Its a base to work off, and by the time you personalise it, you are probably going to have changed the scripts enough that they no longer look like MCC at all.

Good shout. It would also give you enough room to develop some sweet things for splash too

Not too sure if this is the correct section.

I'm willing to pay £30 for a MCCodes V2 License if anyone is selling.

What are you using the licence for? If it's solely for development McCodes may grant you a development licence.

What are you using the licence for? If it's solely for development McCodes may grant you a development licence.

I never thought of going that route. That is actually what I am wanting to do is get back into developing, there are so many games out there now that are running mccode that it would be hard to actually have a competitive game anymore but I actually had a few good ideas that I never followed through on back in 2008 when I was really into the scene.

I never thought of going that route. That is actually what I am wanting to do is get back into developing, there are so many games out there now that are running mccode that it would be hard to actually have a competitive game anymore but I actually had a few good ideas that I never followed through on back in 2008 when I was really into the scene.

Totally off topic but welcome back. :)

Totally off topic but welcome back. :)

Thanks for the welcome back. It has been quite some time since I visited here. I have actually been browsing some of the threads that I originally posted in, I wish I had kept all of my files and such from my work before because I noticed there were a few free mods I was working on that were never released.