MakeWebGames

Restructure of MWG team

Hi all,

As you all may have noticed, some of the senior and intermediate leaders of this forum have left or/and became inactive without notice. This is a true moment of sadness for me and I'm sure for other members of this community to see them go.

We no longer have Alain Bertrand in Make Web Games forums. :( Alain had been one of the founding members of this forums, around 8 years ago. He has contributed lots of effort in development and support for various game engines. In my lift time, I will never forget his work and effort he invested throughout MMORPG industry as a whole.

Another great guy who has left us is Nickson. Nickson played a key role in founding Make Web Games around 9 years ago with the founder of this forum named mdshare. According to my knowledge, Nickson performed most of the technical operations on this forum until we (Dabomstew & I) took over.

I appreciate all the help, contribution, development work, and ideas published by these leaders over the many years of MWG existence. There will always be space for lost leaders to join us again.

The new restructured leadership team can be viewed at: http://makewebgames.io/showgroups.php

Introducing a new Administrator / Senior Leader on this forum base is Dave Macaulay. Dave has a big heart when it comes to providing support to people. Not only just support he provides, he goes out of his way after an eight hour shift at work to develop great codes for great purposes. He's got milk in other news ;).

We will be actively recruiting and working with consultants to improve this community and website. We don't really have any monetary budget for this, so as always, any effort invested will be a self morale.

Thank you and I hope everyone is happy with this restructure.

Hi all,

As you all may have noticed, some of the senior and intermediate leaders of this forum have left or/and became inactive without notice. This is a true moment of sadness for me and I'm sure for other members of this community to see them go.

We no longer have Alain Bertrand in Make Web Games forums. :( Alain had been one of the founding members of this forums, around 8 years ago. He has contributed lots of effort in development and support for various game engines. In my lift time, I will never forget his work and effort he invested throughout MMORPG industry as a whole.

Another great guy who has left us is Nickson. Nickson played a key role in founding Make Web Games around 9 years ago with the founder of this forum named mdshare. According to my knowledge, Nickson performed most of the technical operations on this forum until we (Dabomstew & I) took over.

I appreciate all the help, contribution, development work, and ideas published by these leaders over the many years of MWG existence. There will always be space for lost leaders to join us again.

The new restructured leadership team can be viewed at: http://makewebgames.io/showgroups.php

Introducing a new Administrator / Senior Leader on this forum base is Dave Macaulay. Dave has a big heart when it comes to providing support to people. Not only just support he provides, he goes out of his way after an eight hour shift at work to develop great codes for great purposes. He's got milk in other news ;).

We will be actively recruiting and working with consultants to improve this community and website. We don't really have any monetary budget for this, so as always, any effort invested will be a self morale.

Thank you and I hope everyone is happy with this restructure.

Well aren't you sweet! Hopefully Milk will be one of the biggest stepping stones to getting the development community thriving again for McCodes.

Shouldn't Dabomstew be considered gone as well?

Last Activity

05-01-2013 11:13 PM

As he owns the forum I think it's fair that he's still an Administrator.

Was Sniko not part of the team?

I really can't remember... Most useless reply ever?

Sniko has always been onboard. He has already powers of great administration with his rationale inputs with works.

!Angel, Dave and I both think and are confident that we can do this along with Dabomstew. Stew is currently in works of migrating the MWG to DO along with my support. Dave on the other hand is milking cows. We'll be set. If not, we will request your efforts back onboard!

I would suggest adding a link to explain all the milk references. It confused the hell out of me until I worked my way through the unread threads list. In a few weeks time It'll just seem off.

Sour, you say?

I would suggest adding a link to explain all the milk references. It confused the hell out of me until I worked my way through the unread threads list. In a few weeks time It'll just seem off.

Paha! It's a personal project but ColdBlooded felt like mentioning it here

Sour, you say?

I'm really enjoying the puns haha

If you have such confidence in me... Where is my free stuff? I have a preference for money, but stuff works. ;)

We don't really have any monetary budget for this, so as always, any effort invested will be a self morale.

Just keep at it, you'll feel better :D