MakeWebGames

TheGRPG owner is still Publius, not Grant

Dunno

make it easy for god sake the real Brandon update your bio on http://www.meetme.com/publius and include your profile link to MWG on the bio also simple way to find out and MNG if this is correct and the original poster is not Brandon then Grant brought nothing he wont own any rights to GRPG just his wallet will be a little lighter

My question is. The sites he has been down since 2008. He isnt the owner. Grant got scam by a scammer. There's a copy of it dating 2003. Then Brandon tryed to redo the script and didnt no how to do it. So he sold it to Grant which was a fake ownership. I get the one made it. My computer crash and had to dump everything. More info to come. Sorry Grant you got scam by a scammer.

My question is. The sites he has been down since 2008. He isnt the owner. Grant got scam by a scammer. There's a copy of it dating 2003. Then Brandon tryed to redo the script and didnt no how to do it. So he sold it to Grant which was a fake ownership. I get the one made it. My computer crash and had to dump everything. More info to come. Sorry Grant you got scam by a scammer.
the site i own its not been open yet i own all rights

the site i own its not been open yet i own all rights
thegrpg.com registrar whois

Updated 1 second ago

Visit AboutUs.org for more information about thegrpg.com

<a href="http://www.aboutus.org/thegrpg.com">AboutUs: thegrpg.com</a>

Domain Name: thegrpg.com

Creation Date: 24 Jun 2013 11:50:31

Registrar: eNom, Inc.

Registrant Name: GRANT MC GREGOR

Registrant Organization: GRANT MC GREGOR

Registrant Street: TBA

Registrant Street: TBA

Registrant City: TBA

Registrant State/Province: AL

Registrant Postal Code: TBA

Registrant Country: US

Admin Name: GRANT MC GREGOR

Admin Organization: GRANT MC GREGOR

Admin Street: TBA

Admin Street: TBA

Admin City: TBA

Admin State/Province: AL

Admin Postal Code: TBA

Admin Country: US

Admin Phone: +1.1111

Admin Phone Ext: 111

Admin Fax: +1.111

Admin Fax Ext:

Admin Email: [email protected]

Tech Name: GRANT MC GREGOR

Tech Organization: GRANT MC GREGOR

Tech Street: TBA

Tech Street: TBA

Tech City: TBA

Tech State/Province: AL

Tech Postal Code: TBA

Tech Country: US

Tech Phone: +1.1111

Tech Phone Ext: 111

Tech Fax: +1.111

Tech Fax Ext:

Tech Email: [email protected]

Name Servers: dns1.name-services.com

Name Servers: dns2.name-services.com

Name Servers: dns3.name-services.com

Name Servers: dns4.name-services.com

Name Servers: dns5.name-services.com

grant tbh a website means nothing even if you own the website and the person saying he was Brandon is not brandon then you will not own any rights to anything
the website may mean nothing but i have all the proof that i needed to know from him that it was the right Brandon i mailed him frew his own email that he started grpg with dont think anyone could make the same hotmail account as the one he used

the website may mean nothing but i have all the proof that i needed to know from him that it was the right Brandon i mailed him frew his own email that he started grpg with dont think anyone could make the same hotmail account as the one he used

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/gmail/managing-settings-and-mail/tSqTkYiNLCA

The account could of been deleted and the potential "scammer" re-register it

TheGRPG owner is still Publius, not Grant

Please check http://whois.domaintools.com/thegrpg.com

The domain was created in 2013. This means the domain had been expired and that Grant has backordered it or purchased from the fake Publius.

I would like Grant to show the transaction details of him paying the fake Publius so we can find who this was.

The nulled version of TheGRPG script has obviously been leaked to the masses a very long time ago.

If you would like to contact the real Publius, email [email protected].

Yeah, at this point, there is no truly way for one to show who the real owner is/was. The problem when you create a product, is that you need the proper documents to support the claim that it is yours. Where is the proof that it's yours? Where is the proof it's not Grant? All you showed was a domain. It's not enough. At this point, I think that to all, Grant is the owner until proven otherwise. Now, if Grant was smart, he would go and copyright and grab the proper documents to say he is the owner of it or he will run into the same issue. Just because a email was sent saying you are now the owner, does not give you the full rights yet or at least in the eyes of the law. One will be able to dispute such claims in court, however, who has the money and time for that?

So back to this, I think this thread is useless and would need more information/support/evidence/anything really to support the claim.

Edited by W3Theory || Peter

When you transfer the domain to a new registrar such as godaddy or whom ever, the creation date is then reset, based upon new contract. Grant may be telling the truth. And the email you provided is the same one Grant has emails from.

Like others have stated you need to really have the proof.

Edited by lucky3809

Please check http://whois.domaintools.com/thegrpg.com

The domain was created in 2013. This means the domain had been expired and that Grant has backordered it or purchased from the fake Publius.

I would like Grant to show the transaction details of him paying the fake Publius so we can find who this was.

The nulled version of TheGRPG script has obviously been leaked to the masses a very long time ago.

If you would like to contact the real Publius, email [email protected].

why would an account on this form just come out with that one post you have made whats your other account on this form to make them lies up