MakeWebGames

Available for work

SRB

So, I have a little spare time again, so I'm putting it out there that I am willing to work for game systems again.

If you're interested, feel free to send me a PM including what job you need doing and what you're willing to pay, or email me with the details: [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from people.

if anybody need a member as developer for his project then tell me (i am very free these days)

I think your code examples on these forums say enough about your work, so jumping on the post of someone who can write solid, clean code, probably isn't the best method to attempting to pilfer work.

There is a button up top for you to create your own thread though. It is blue and has "+ Post New Thread" on it.

To save you some time, just click here

You do conversions from MCCODE TO GRPG?

I don't have any experience with GRPG, but then I am not an MCCODE programmer, so shouldn't be an issue. Sure if I can pick up a blog system and work it out, then this shouldn't be an issue.

Is GRPG free or paid? Where is the code buyable/downloadable from, so I can see the underlying code?

That or an index.php (Home link in game) uploaded somewhere, so I can check what variables contains the player data, what includes are done etc.

Just going to throw a vouch out there, Guest knows what he is doing.

Aww, how sweet *hugs* :D

I think your code examples on these forums say enough about your work, so jumping on the post of someone who can write solid, clean code, probably isn't the best method to attempting to pilfer work.

There is a button up top for you to create your own thread though. It is blue and has "+ Post New Thread" on it.

To save you some time, just click here

I don't have any experience with GRPG, but then I am not an MCCODE programmer, so shouldn't be an issue. Sure if I can pick up a blog system and work it out, then this shouldn't be an issue.

Is GRPG free or paid? Where is the code buyable/downloadable from, so I can see the underlying code?

That or an index.php (Home link in game) uploaded somewhere, so I can check what variables contains the player data, what includes are done etc.

Aww, how sweet *hugs* :D

Not sure if you can even find the engine on the net anymore. But I have the original copy and I have made a thread were you can get it.

I'll just let you review over the engine.

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/43860-Grpg-engine?p=295245#post295245

Not sure if you can even find the engine on the net anymore. But I have the original copy and I have made a thread were you can get it.

I'll just let you review over the engine.

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/43860-Grpg-engine?p=295245#post295245

I just TeamViewed to my home computer, downloaded it and had a look over a couple files - fairly straight forward indeed.

Feel free to PM me with requirements.

Note To anybody curious why I used teamviewer: It's because I'm visiting family and limited to a crappy mac (Hate these things!), so use that so I can open in the software I use on my own systems. Ingenius, right?