MakeWebGames

Games List

Script47

So this idea was given by Mint Berry Crunch, a compilation of all the games which are online by users of this site. I will add to this list every couple of days (or daily) depends on the activity of this thread.

*PLEASE READ; If you don't own the game, you must have permission from owner to put on here, as they could be still working on it and not want the activity yet.*

Now start posting them games! :)

Games:

• Game URL: Year 1920
  • Owner(s): Peter & HauntedDawg

• Game URL: DANE
  • Owner(s): Dane Gaming (Newttster)

• Game URL: EndofTimez
  • Owner(s): Spikereloaded & Bennyh
Edited by Script47

Are you disallowing MCC created games? So only custom built creations?

I'd recommend only accepting games that you think have been made to a high standard otherwise you'll end up with a good few hundred carbon copies

I don't see where he says "only accept custom built games". But instead "only accepting games that you think have been made to a high standard".

In other words, means that the owner has at least spent a month building custom like functionality, or at least make theirs stand out to others, otherwise we'd end up with a good few copies of other games.

I don't see where he says "only accept custom built games". But instead "only accepting games that you think have been made to a high standard".

In other words, means that the owner has at least spent a month building custom like functionality, or at least make theirs stand out to others, otherwise we'd end up with a good few copies of other games.

Frosty's was just reply, just wondering what Script thought, however thanks for the clarification.

Thanks for making this, Script47.

I agree with the above. Although I don't have a preference on games built from engines are whatnot, the idea was for game owners to showcase their games. It would be nice to see some creativity from the owner's perspective.

Thanks for making this, Script47.

I agree with the above. Although I don't have a preference on games built from engines are whatnot, the idea was for game owners to showcase their games. It would be nice to see some creativity from the owner's perspective.

No problem mate. :) Also if the game is more creative and generally better than others, I may put them at the top and the games less "attractive" can go at the bottom maybe?

I'd recommend only accepting games that you think have been made to a high standard otherwise you'll end up with a good few hundred carbon copies

That does seem like a good idea, however what would you class as a good standard and what would I? Also there are no blocks on what engine it is, the only thing is that obviously it has to be online.

Edited by Script47

Game URL: http://year1920.com/ Owner: Peter & HauntedDawg

Another really well made game ^^

I would completely disagree here because like it or not we are all a community whether you like it or not, give everyone a fair shake at things even if their game looks like shat.

We can help improve on the ugly less organized games instead of ridiculing them constantly even if it is a "carbon copy". IMHO every game is the same as others just because it looks different in the end it has all the same stuff for the most part.

Lets compare Frosty's With Peter/HD's game shall we?

You do crimes, train, buy properties right?

I would completely disagree here because like it or not we are all a community whether you like it or not, give everyone a fair shake at things even if their game looks like shat.

We can help improve on the ugly less organized games instead of ridiculing them constantly even if it is a "carbon copy". IMHO every game is the same as others just because it looks different in the end it has all the same stuff for the most part.

Would of been nice if you could of done some investigating before assuming that we have kept default mccodes stuff.

I have no crimes.

Gym/training does not exist.

Buying properties does exist although no where near similar to the default mccodes.

Therefore your comparison is ridiculous, don't compare others to your standards.

I was just using those as an example and is in no way in disrespect to your game. All I am saying is that there are not that many games out there that would really amaze me. Anyone can have a badass looking game with enough invested but a lot of features will still exist no matter the game or the engine.

I just don't see how it would be fair for others to not have their game listed because lack of content or eye candy

I was just using those as an example and is in no way in disrespect to your game. All I am saying is that there are not that many games out there that would really amaze me. Anyone can have a badass looking game with enough invested but a lot of features will still exist no matter the game or the engine.

I just don't see how it would be fair for others to not have their game listed because lack of content or eye candy

I agree with you to an extent but there are some people who install default mccodes change a few colours, install a few mods and think they have a spectacular game worthy of being released, by all means add them to the list but it'll be more hassle than gain to add them to the list as their types of games last a month, no longer and then we'll have to remove them from the list. I'm all about fair opportunity but against these games that are made in under an hour and claimed to be open for the public to be added to this list.

Actually you don't buy properties :D

You do crimes, but the system is a lot different, and actually benefits you throughout the game, where as MCCode just gives you money and experience.

Training aswell, has a big impact on your character, unlike MCCode where it only matters in attacking/defending.

[highlight]Could we possibly update the OP, to make it much more comprehensible?[/highlight]

• Puts game links in a list
  • Links to owners profiles

[noparse]
So this idea was given by Mint Berry Crunch, a compilation of all the games which are online by users of this site. This way all the sites are being advertised, and have the same chance of views. I will add to this list every couple of days (or daily) depends on the activity of this thread. 

[i][color=red]PLEASE READ; If you don't own the game, you must have permission from owner to put on here, as they could be still working on it and not want the activity yet.[/color][/i]
[php]
[*]Game URL: [url]http://www.someurl.com[/url]
[list][*][b]Owner:[/b] Some Owner[/list]

[highlight]Now start posting them games![/highlight]

[/noparse][/php]