MakeWebGames

What is the one game that makes you rage?

I know this is mostly aimed at console gamers, However I'm sure many PC gamers have their rage moments too, Especially when playing online.

However, This is just for fun, Which game (On any console or PC) has made you rage the most, Yet you still go back and play it?

Mine would probably be FIFA 13, I Love football, Love the idea of playing online and competing with players around the world, However...

That game makes me rage a lot... Yet still, Due to being a huge football (soccer) fan, I go back and play it almost everyday.

Battlefield 3, Call Of Duty, Warface and Medal Of Honor (All PC) mostly because of people trying to cheat the worst one is Call Of Duty of course but with that game it is map selection for example nuketown 2020 gets selected all the time and i hate it and also spawn points and warface i only hate that as they keep closing servers down and wont tell you when they are coming back

League of legends (Mid or AFK arseholes) - mainly team games. Crossfire, World of warplanes, world of tanks, Pokemon black 2 (online battles - people used banned pokemon and don't follow the rules.)

They are a lot.

Prince of Persia, tomb raider, Worms Armageddon, Chivalry, APB reloaded, ANY FACEBOOK GAME!

• 1 year later...