MakeWebGames

It just Might Happen... and it probably will :)

Uridium

here are a few ideas....

1 = Complete cronless engine that would work via phpmyadmin

2 = New links in explore to be done via phpmyadmin which wuld mean less editing of the explore script...

3 = Idea from razor42.. Upgraded referrer. one that admins can setup so for example..

3a Person referring if they are a donator to a game should receive extra benefits than someone who isn't a donator and referring someone...

here are a few ideas....

1 = Complete cronless engine that would work via phpmyadmin

2 = New links in explore to be done via phpmyadmin which wuld mean less editing of the explore script...

3 = Idea from razor42.. Upgraded referrer. one that admins can setup so for example..

3a Person referring if they are a donator to a game should receive extra benefits than someone who isn't a donator and referring someone...

To be honest I prefer it the way it is if your wanting to just change it to PMA, if your going to do it via PMA then you need an admin side to it for easy access.

Still tinkering with ideas.. for me the worst part of any mccodes was the lack of admin abilities

Very true, maybe make a mini API which other modules can then interface with?

Illusions should develop for v3 standards. I'll msg you on Skype?

No one even knows what they are, last I heard no progress had been made since mid 2012 and since the scripts are not even out why should someone wait for V3, most people have been waiting years.

No one even knows what they are, last I heard no progress had been made since mid 2012 and since the scripts are not even out why should someone wait for V3, most people have been waiting years.

I thought there was a 'demo'/'tester' version out, that a few had access to, surely that's a rough idea of 'standards'?

I thought there was a 'demo'/'tester' version out, that a few had access to, surely that's a rough idea of 'standards'?

The last version we got (alpha 3) was a year ago (25/6/2012). Unless they have closed the test team even more, and if they have I would still claim there is no valid release date for anyone waiting for the engine.

@topic, have fun. :p

That? Most things were just ported from v2, I wouldn't really class that as anything close to an Alpha. However I could be wrong. I cannot remember any modules being created for it showing any sort of "standard".

That? Most things were just ported from v2, I wouldn't really class that as anything close to an Alpha. However I could be wrong. I cannot remember any modules being created for it showing any sort of "standard".

Hey, I wasn't part of the select few that received, so I've got no clue what was in it, and I've only seen snippets of it.

Just winging it basically. ;)

Hey, I wasn't part of the select few that received, so I've got no clue what was in it, and I've only seen snippets of it.

Just winging it basically. ;)

I thought you were in it? My bad :$

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...