MakeWebGames

Sick and Tired of substandard Support

I am sick and tired of this delayed and substandard support..

I have asked for an invoice on the 6th of March and i am still waiting for it, i wonder why mccodes is going down the drain with these substandard support reps who clearly do not know what they are doing and with the delay, i nearly had to wait a whole month before i got a response on 1 occasion...

44983df3b47fe2ea09f5ee73f14c4106.png

Now the support rep "Kunal" who's support is the worst i have ever seen before replied to me last with a blank reply and marked my support ticket as "resolved"

Now i am more than happy to spam the net with my review of mccodes because i am pissed off for waiting nearly 3 bloody months to get a simple invoice.

Re: Sick and Tired of substandard Support

This is my reply to the thread "Sick and Tired of substandard Support".

"I'm sorry, Dave, I can't let you do that".

Since this is still a community board, I suggest that moderators do not close threads as if they were tickets.

Now for my actual reply.

By law(does not matter where), MCCodes should give out an invoice when their product is purchased.

Now comes a favor for me: Would anyone be so kind as to post their invoice on these boards? The reason herefor is:

1) That they actually give invoices,

2) Their "trading name" as I've always been skeptical how they do business,

3) Debunk a possible myth that they are doing fraudulent business.

If someone has an invoice but doesn't want perticulars posted on here, then feel free to PM me directly or blank the details out in Paint/Photoshop(except their details).

Yea, they have a habit of hiding people complaints from the public.

I'm sure if someone posted a Collaboration experiences about an member to thrash them the staff would let it go on. But it's different when someone post a thread about their negative exp with MCCODE the thread is usually deleted with in that hour.

Buyers should be able to see what other BUYER'S say about MCCODE before purchasing, but if that was to happen MCCODE probably would get no buyers maybe from new coming developers that have no clue what their getting into.

By law(does not matter where), MCCodes should give out an invoice when their product is purchased.

I didn't read it as saying they don't send them, but that everything is automatic through the site. The second line saying they can produce a copy of it manually if that is what he asking for.

Yea, they have a habit of hiding people complaints from the public.

I'm sure if someone posted a Collaboration experiences about an member to thrash them the staff would let it go on. But it's different when someone post a thread about their negative exp with MCCODE the thread is usually deleted with in that hour.

Buyers should be able to see what other BUYER'S say about MCCODE before purchasing, but if that was to happen MCCODE probably would get no buyers maybe from new coming developers that have no clue what their getting into.

There are a lot of threads on here that attack both MWG, and mccodes themselves.

Edited by Dominion

I didn't read it as saying they don't send them, but that everything is automatic through the site. The second line saying they can produce a copy of it manually if that is what he asking for.

I'm pretty sure he was more so referring to the fact that after he said that is what he wanted the support rep didn't reply for 3 months and then closed the ticket as resolved without doing anything. I would be pissed too.

I'm pretty sure he was more so referring to the fact that after he said that is what he wanted the support rep didn't reply for 3 months and then closed the ticket as resolved without doing anything. I would be pissed too.

Ah, well I doubt anyone would take that well.