MakeWebGames

ruthless city engine

orsino

It is f**king McCodes have a look here http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/43145-Mccodes-V2-new-mainmenu-php and have a look at MrAnthony comments and also look what forum it is posted in he is just not posting the link here as he is selling illegal copies of McCodes.

and also all off them use basic McCodes javascript on login and also ruthless city forgot about blocking folder browsing and i found a zip archive in one of there folders and to me the codes inside are very much McCodes.

Edited by urbanmafia

I believe the-destroyers is McCodes - when Firecamp owned it, anyway.

You are correct. This is mc codes just modified page names to hide where its roots came from and some modified content.

This is the second time I have seen this "script". Once was from a person who stole my entire layout so I ran some tests thanks to seanybob and if it wasnt mc codes how would those work?

• 2 weeks later...

To those of you that think this is mccodes, You are very wrong, I spent a year making this engine from null, You believe what you wish but i can assure you it was not mccodes, Its php how much different is it surposed to look?!?! And to those selling it, Its illegal, I own full rights on a script i made, I will deal with this, I am not having people steal my work, (Icecoldcola)!!!

• 1 month later...
To those of you that think this is mccodes, You are very wrong, I spent a year making this engine from null, You believe what you wish but i can assure you it was not mccodes, Its php how much different is it surposed to look?!?! And to those selling it, Its illegal, I own full rights on a script i made, I will deal with this, I am not having people steal my work, (Icecoldcola)!!!

I am Will, the owner of RC. Parts of the game do resemble McCodes and ideas may have been taken from them (i do not know, I am the third owner and did not make the game, just modified it a lot) but to anyone out there trying to buy/sell the engine, ICC is the only person who has legal rights to sell the engine.

I am sure that RC Engine is not Mccodes because i programmed for couple of games using RC engine .....RC engine is different from because the way it is coded is totally different..........u cannot spot even a single page related to mccodes in that script.......Maybe many features are relating but they are not mccodes......