Raven1992

what u think of 4G  

8 members have voted

1. 1. what u think of 4G

• Yeah 4G looks good
    • It improved a bit
    • I don't want to have 4G i stay with 3G
    • I don't have a phone so i Don't have to worry

Hello people i sure you all noticed about 4G that it will be quick and do HD calling in 4G mode but let me ask you this

Q1: Is it the same as 3G but only faster

Q2: Do you want to use $g instead of 3G if so why

Q3: Do you think it will change everyone lives in 4G mode

the only reason why i asked is because 4G will be launching in the UK on the 30th October and as i don't have a choice i stuck with 4G cause orange and T-mobile gave me 4G coverage allready by the company called EE

i leave a poll up and i want your opinions

Launching in the UK is a broad term its "launching" on the 30th in selected areas not throughout the UK and it wont ever reach the entire UK in the same way 3G never reached everywhere.

TBH its marginal speed differences in reality at a higher cost to the consumer.

Here is a list of the launch

Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Sheffield.

You know what really sucks about the above.... St Newlyn East was a beta area for 4G....so whats happening there. Thanks very much we got the Government to back what we wanted and we are switching you off.

Edited by rulerofzu

Only really use my phone for talking & texting & games when i'm bored so not much to say about it's performance on phones. As for hotspot usage. I do a but of gaming so 3g isn't really an option for me because of it's bad latency. And 4g, it's not covered in my area yet. (lol t-mobile can't even sell phones here because of it)

Is LTE just now being introduced to the UK? It's been here since like 2009. I have a 4G LTE wifi hotspot and get 85-90MB/s download and 10MB/s up. It's faster than a lot of DSL and cable based 'nets around here.

no one cares about the USA all we see if fat people eating big massive burgers there

Since you put it that way... No one cares about the uk since it's full of buck tooth people who don't brush their teeth.

And people who try to create their own english sometimes ;) Not to mention, all the duck faces come out of there too.

Raven, how can you even think the usa is full of fat people? Because they do have majority of obese people. I have seen far more UK obese people, than US obese people when i traveled.

And people who try to create their own english sometimes ;) Not to mention, all the duck faces come out of there too.

Raven, how can you even think the usa is full of fat people? Because they do have majority of obese people. I have seen far more UK obese people, than US obese people when i traveled.

:lol: I think duck face was suppose to be a "cute" way to hide their teeth.

Since you put it that way... No one cares about the uk since it's full of buck tooth people who don't brush their teeth.

kate2.jpg

no one cares about the USA all we see if fat people eating big massive burgers there

eliza_dushku_3.jpg

I rest my f*cking case.

------------------------To the point----------------------------

say what u like about the uk i not offended i agree it a **** place to live

He said that, because it's stereotype, just like all Americans are fat and eat massive burgers is a stereotype.

UK is an awesome place to live, for one, we don't ban large sodas. ;)

Edited by Djkanna

kate2.jpg

eliza_dushku_3.jpg

I rest my f*cking case.

------------------------To the point----------------------------

He said that, because it's stereotype, just like all Americans are fat and eat massive burgers is a stereotype.

UK is an awesome place to live, for one, we don't ban large sodas. ;)

and she is ****ing hot i want to ****ing have her :p:p:p:p:p: