MakeWebGames

Tabbed Inventory. - V0.1

Djkanna

Very nice, djkanna! I think I may look at adding this to my current project (with some revisions for my extra inventory/item types of course).

It selects all of them currently.

I'm thinking of a whitelist (or a blacklist depends on which makes more sense) of ones you don't actually want to be visible there.

Although that'll be defunct if I add 'only shows item types of items you own'.

Thanks all.

Quick question guys, alot of people seem to use this;

<a href="http://index.php" target"_blank">Index</a>

Why? Personally alot of free modifications don't seem for work me, when the above is used :s

Preferably, and is needed (for me atleast) for a modification to work;

<a href='index.php'>Index</a>

Much more quicker to lol, and nice modification Djkanna :-)

Quick question guys, alot of people seem to use this;

<a href="http://index.php" target"_blank">Index</a>

Why? Personally alot of free modifications don't seem for work me, when the above is used :s

Preferably, and is needed (for me atleast) for a modification to work;

<a href='index.php'>Index</a>

Much more quicker to lol, and nice modification Djkanna :-)

It's the forum software that does that to us, we don't actually write it out ourselves.

It selects all of them currently.

I'm thinking of a whitelist (or a blacklist depends on which makes more sense) of ones you don't actually want to be visible there.

Although that'll be defunct if I add 'only shows item types of items you own'.

Thanks all.

Grouping the itemtypes would be advisable here.

As at the moment it would display the following

weapon armor, secondary weapon, will potion, medical item, another potion type, another itemtype and so on depending on the no. of itemtypes in the game.

Where if you group the itemtypes by specified type id's with a default key then it would make a much neater display....

So weapon, secondary and armor items could all fall under Equipment for example.

As done on zu except the jquery stuffies ;)

for me the weapons never seemed lifelife what i mean is if i have a giant sword in one hand and an axe in the other the chances are that trying to weild them about would prove complicated especially with the weight of the items

away around this would be to add a new part to items to gran the weight of each item.

example a 10lb sledge hammer weighs = 11.56 lbs and a throwing hammer weighs = 16 pounds this would definatley make one arm become unbalanced :)

Edited by illusions

Grouping the itemtypes would be advisable here.

As at the moment it would display the following

weapon armor, secondary weapon, will potion, medical item, another potion type, another itemtype and so on depending on the no. of itemtypes in the game.

Where if you group the itemtypes by specified type id's with a default key then it would make a much neater display....

So weapon, secondary and armor items could all fall under Equipment for example.

As done on zu except the jquery stuffies ;)

I'll see what I can come up with for v0.2, thanks for the suggestion.

Edit: Bummer, I realized I altered the equipped style, it's no longer left-to-right style, it's now top-to-bottom, sorry about that.

Edited by Djkanna