MakeWebGames

Custom Work For Your MCCode Game [v1/v2/v2.5]

Cronus

Im going to put in my 2 cents.

This is why I dont even bother trying to code stuff and try to sell or give for free because all I see about 85% of the time is hardcore bashing. Instead of people trying to help with their services paid of free they just talk crap on what they write and put people down. But yet, majority of the people doing the bashing I have yet to see a snippet of a mod. So atleast there are people here trying to better the community.

Back on topic.

I have had issues with almost every single mod that I have gotten, most I can fix and some I have to put in a ticket but never once has Cronus failed me on a mod. I would recommend his mods to any MC Code user over most other people here on this forum and unless you can convince me otherwise other than hating then I will stick to his services amongst others too but this is his thread so in closing, VOTE FOR CRONUS ;)

@KyleMassacre/Raven1192: thank you for your kind words

@rulerofzu: i understand, you are active here and would more likely choose someone you know more about. I'm aimed at the new users mostly who are looking for someone to help them with the game with paid work. usually they know no one anyways, so at least they know someone who knows what they are doing(me) will be overseeing the project.

@People Arguing: im enjoying your bumps, rock on

@KyleMassacre/Raven1192: thank you for your kind words

@rulerofzu: i understand, you are active here and would more likely choose someone you know more about. I'm aimed at the new users mostly who are looking for someone to help them with the game with paid work. usually they know no one anyways, so at least they know someone who knows what they are doing(me) will be overseeing the project.

@People Arguing: im enjoying your bumps, rock on

So your market is new people who dont know any better and get to learn their lesson afterwards and you wonder why this topic has turned into what it has.

Nice ethics cant see it getting you further than $10 jobs.

@people arguing. Dont see any arguments. I see points being proven and then some backtracking. Funny.

Personally I'm sick of seeing the bitching going on in these forums.

This isn't appealing to new members who join and then want help..

If his work has been sloppy in the past and has improved.. You should get out of the past or watch the future fly by..

Nobody is perfect and heck people make mistakes and can improve and build up good relations..

Coding could be messy to you depending on how you do it ..Everyone has preferences to their own work

Its like saying someone's painting is bad..When infact to the eyes of the beholder or other people could be good..

I'm new here and read here a lot and personally I'm sick of this attitude people have here with their head stuck up their own asses..

I see some people who offer great help and support and people who might not be great but try..

I'm sorry for my language if it offends anyone..

But felt like I needed to make that points..

Cronus good luck with future work :)

Forums without arguments? Without discussion? Without complaining?

Why, that would defy the very definition of a forum.

forum (ˈfɔːrəm)

— n , pl -rums , -ra

1. a meeting or assembly for the open discussion of subjects of public interest

2. a medium for open discussion, such as a magazine

3. a public meeting place for open discussion

Key word here is "open."

To sum it up, let me put it this way:

$forums['content'] = abs((BITCHING)$forums['content'];

I contacted Cronus for a lost password mod, he responded the same day gave me a price which I paid. A couple days later he sent me the mod. I wasn't able to integrate it into my login.php so I emailed him to take him up on his offer to do it for me.

I emailed him to the same account he sent the mod from, three days passed and no reply so I mailed him again.

My game partner thought it wise to contact him with a private message on this forum. She mailed him here and told him we were having an issue and recieved a prompt reply and he said he doesnt check his email often. He asked for some information which was sent to him. Over the next couple days she mailed to see if he needed any more information and to check on the status of the mod and she hasn't received any reply in three days.

I hope others will find this post informative.

I contacted Cronus for a lost password mod, he responded the same day gave me a price which I paid. A couple days later he sent me the mod. I wasn't able to integrate it into my login.php so I emailed him to take him up on his offer to do it for me.

I emailed him to the same account he sent the mod from, three days passed and no reply so I mailed him again.

My game partner thought it wise to contact him with a private message on this forum. She mailed him here and told him we were having an issue and recieved a prompt reply and he said he doesnt check his email often. He asked for some information which was sent to him. Over the next couple days she mailed to see if he needed any more information and to check on the status of the mod and she hasn't received any reply in three days.

I hope others will find this post informative.

This.

Another thing I've noticed is, while he states tickets are normally answered within 24 hours, there seems to ALWAYS be an excuse why it's taken a few days to respond.

The occasional circumstance is understandable, but it seems like I see someone posting about his response time every single time they have a problem.

The only ones who don't seem to get a delay or his major ass-kissers here in the community. Not naming names, but I think it's pretty obvious.

This.

Another thing I've noticed is, while he states tickets are normally answered within 24 hours, there seems to ALWAYS be an excuse why it's taken a few days to respond.

The occasional circumstance is understandable, but it seems like I see someone posting about his response time every single time they have a problem.

The only ones who don't seem to get a delay or his major ass-kissers here in the community. Not naming names, but I think it's pretty obvious.

Sorry to say but my support actually says 3 days, and i always respond within that time.

MOST are processed within 24 hours though, I would say 75% of the time, but damn near never past 3 days, and I think that is fair.

And to say I more support certain people over others is kind of ridiculous... why would I have preference?

As for Dodger, I made the original mod for an older version of mccodes and it didn't have the right headers.

I explained that I wasn't sure which version he used when I made it so it would have to be changed.

I did explain that to him originally when I sent him the file as well.

Edited by Cronus

SRB nailed it on the head.

Cronus. Really all you have done is skirt around the issue and now when Ive pointed out the truth all you can do is tell me to F off.

Proves the point.

Rulerofzu, seriously GTFO. I don't post on this forum very regularly, but every time I see one of your posts your just having a go at everyone and anyone. You seem to think you know it all, and are better than everyone. Unless you can change your attitude to something more constructive, then ill go with what Cronus said, fuck off.

Back on topic, stop bashing Cronus with every single thing he try's to offer. I've not purchased anything from Cronus in a while, but he is a good enough coder. His support, just give him the benefit of the doubt, most of the time he will support customers within his estimated time.

If no one has anything constructive to add to this thread other than bashing, then please just don't post. Sure, his service may not be perfect, but it doesn't serve all the abuse it's getting. This would piss off absolutely any new member of viewer, it's people like rulerofzu that put this forum down.

• Like 1

Lmao, the state of this forum.

Someone posts a topic about offering services and it turns into a flame thread.

I really think some people on this forum just need to step back and promote creativity instead of just turning EVERY thread on this forum into something negative. Seriously, what's the point of literally going on every thread to see 90% of the posts on it either bashing the creator of the thread or their work, or just putting someone else down.

Finally, I've bought some mods off Cronus before and they worked perfectly fine and security looked pretty good too. The only time I recall him not being able to offer support within 3 days was during his exams and even then he clearly stated this, and people were still crying like little bitches, not understanding his situation.

• Like 1

Forums without arguments? Without discussion? Without complaining?

Why, that would defy the very definition of a forum.

forum (ˈfɔːrəm)

— n , pl -rums , -ra

1. a meeting or assembly for the open discussion of subjects of public interest

2. a medium for open discussion, such as a magazine

3. a public meeting place for open discussion

Key word here is "open."

To sum it up, let me put it this way:

$forums['content'] = abs((BITCHING)$forums['content'];

Exactly place for discussion not flaming and bitching in every thread by a number of people..

People like rulerofzu is one example of a asshole.. I tend to try to ignore comments and real life discussions with those sort of people..

But they will always bash someone and bitch about someone elses work

I know no one here but by observing he needs to be put in his place by someone as from observation seems to think he is the best and the "ruler" of these forums..

I don't want a arguement and I mean no offense...

It's not who you are that defines you it's what you do that does

I don't know him or anyone here in real life but I'm judging people by the way they show themselves on these boards..I didn't mean to single anyone out but seen a recent comment of his today which is what I'm describing here

Edited by Unreal

Although I am partly to blame for this thread turning into somewhat of a flame war for defending Cronus, I thank all of you that have stood up against the bullying and spoken out for whats right.

You guys are awesome and have given me a boatload of hope for the integrity of MWG. I thought that there were more flamers here than logical thinkers, but I was mistaken. Hoorah.

Exactly place for discussion not flaming and bitching in every thread by a number of people..

People like rulerofzu is one example of a asshole.. I tend to try to ignore comments and real life discussions with those sort of people..

But they will always bash someone and bitch about someone elses work

I know no one here but by observing he needs to be put in his place by someone as from observation seems to think he is the best and the "ruler" of these forums..

I don't want a arguement and I mean no offense...

It's not who you are that defines you it's what you do that does

I don't know him or anyone here in real life but I'm judging people by the way they show themselves on these boards..I didn't mean to single anyone out but seen a recent comment of his today which is what I'm describing here

I have simply stated the facts and those involved dont like it.

Cronus would like to state he has improved his code however he is unwilling to prove it and his previous history of poor quality buggy code is a fact.

I bet it is this so called team of coders who are calling it flaming and bullying and resorting to profanity and insults to get their point across.

Yourself, Arson and Cronus can take this to PM with your profanity and we can discuss it there if you wish.

The very simple matter of fact is. That is someone new came here and posted custom work people would ask for experience , code examples to show their expertise. Who the other coders are. So the difference is what? Cronus has a previous bad track record. Wont say who the other coders are. Wont show recent examples of work.

I do see something wrong with that. There is no reason to hide the information unless there is a reason to hide it.

Ive stated what needed to be stated. You can hate me for it as much as you want contact me anytime by pm.

Cronus would like to state he has improved his code however he is unwilling to prove it and his previous history of poor quality buggy code is a fact.

I bet it is this so called team of coders who are calling it flaming and bullying and resorting to profanity and insults to get their point across.

Yourself, Arson and Cronus can take this to PM with your profanity and we can discuss it there if you wish.

The very simple matter of fact is. That is someone new came here and posted custom work people would ask for experience , code examples to show their expertise. Who the other coders are. So the difference is what? Cronus has a previous bad track record. Wont say who the other coders are. Wont show recent examples of work.

I do see something wrong with that. There is no reason to hide the information unless there is a reason to hide it.

Ive stated what needed to be stated. You can hate me for it as much as you want contact me anytime by pm.

You're that guy that goes to a restaurant and demands to know everyone that had a part in making your food and demands proof that they actually know how to make food..because your steak was too close to your taters.

Its still steak, theyre still taters, they still taste good whether the steak is close to the taters. I'm sure your excuse is that you want to be able to show new visitors to the restaurant that they know what they are doing, however you couldn't cook a bowl of mac n cheese to save your life.

As with any of your other posts I have seen around these boards, you start off in a thread by insulting and criticizing a person (not even constrictive criticism, you just say something sucks and they should quit and leave it at that), and once they get pissed you get all offended and act like you weren't being a dick before and start actually incorporating a little maturity in your posts in an attempt to make the person you just pissed off look like the ass.

Sorry to tell you but we can all read and we all know that you're nothing but a prick that has nothing better to do with his time except lurk these boards for any opportunity to put someone else down to make yourself feel better about your own insignificance to anyone else visiting MWG. Hate to break it to you, but you're nothing but a bitch, and I guarantee you don't act that way in real life or you'd be black and blue from head to toe.

• Like 1

*gasp* You're an "asshole", tehehehe.

Good luck with sales(I think, not looked back at the original post), Cronus.

That's what this entire thread is for, as you can see, I have many customers that can vouch for my services.

And then there's one guy(you) in here saying my work is poor. (even though you don't work with me, ever)

Seems like having many happy customers should be proof enough. :p

You know I have yet to come across a game that doesnt use 1 of his mods if not more so if al these people are using it then hes got to be doing something right, right?

Lets just say something is not up to par, the cost of hus mods can be used as a templating system anyways and 99% of the time the code is very easy to read and navigate around to fix what you want fixed.

Now if he were to be selling something for more than he normally charges whether it be $1, $5, or even $10 which is pennies compared to some people selling their stuff then I would expect it to be 110%.bug free.