MakeWebGames

Custom Work For Your MCCode Game [v1/v2/v2.5]

Cronus

If you are looking for paid work to be done on your game, look no further.

MCCodeMods.com is available for any custom work you might want done.

Our developers are very fluent with the MCCodes framework(any version) and have done 100s of previous jobs for others.

Whether you are looking for just a few items to have extra abilities, need complete new features, or want an entire game created, we can do it.

Our prices are competitive and our work is guaranteed.

Simply pm me, add me on Skype or MSN, or click on the link below to contact me.

Please give me a full description of what you are looking for, and I will give you a quote.

For first time customers, 1/4 payment is needed up front before any work will be done.

http://www.MCCodeMods.com/custom.php

Cheers everyone.

Who are they?

Mostly myself but if I have too much work built up I will pass some on to a few different programmers I do business with.

Really depends on who is available. But when the work is done, it will work, that is all that matters. :p

Not really bad code can work but its still bad. A recent mod sold through your site for example mres on numbers lazy yes the code doesnt throw an error but its bad code.

Just thought it would be good for you to state who you work with personally I wouldnt book work in unless i knew who was going to work on it.

If it works, and isn't killing resources, then I'd say its a win. ;)

Also, if you don't want to book because you dont know who my other coders are, that is fine.

If something goes wrong the business name and I will take a hit in reputation, instead of my coders.

However, I will make sure that everything works and goes according to plan, I still oversee every project and speak directly with each client.

As I originally said, *most* work will be done fully by me anyways.

Edited by Cronus

If it works, and isn't killing resources, then I'd say its a win. ;)

I wouldn't call "working" code, which "isn't killing resources", that has massive security holes a "win" tbh. Maybe all your codes are air tight with the "99%" security seal, but didn't sound like you were that bothered by the way you wrote it.

I wouldn't call "working" code, which "isn't killing resources", that has massive security holes a "win" tbh. Maybe all your codes are air tight with the "99%" security seal, but didn't sound like you were that bothered by the way you wrote it.

I didn't say it would have massive security holes? You just kind of pulled that out of nowhere.

Working, not killing resources, and no massive security holes.

Better? I assumed that was a given.

I think the point is Cronus your previous work has a lot to be desired. Poor code and security.

Perhaps you should post something free or a snippet of code.

You'll find that all my recent works are completely bug free, and if you have any problems with any of my work in the past you can bring it to my attention, and I will fix it if necessary.

I always fully support my works. It's been a few years since my "work has a lot to be desired". When was the last time you used something of mine that I recently released? Hmmm?

Or had me do work for you, and it didn't work? I do lots of custom jobs and I am always around to fix issues, lots of people on here have hired me for work previously, and I believe they would all agree that the work was good.

You're right I have not shared anything free for a long while, but I also don't plan on it, most of the time when I post on here there is someone that posts negatively shortly afterwards.

Example: right now. Why would I want to post something for free if there is a 95% chance someone is going to put me down for it?

You haven't used any of my current works and yet here you are, posting about how my work isn't good and there are security issues.

Completely false, first versions of my larger mods may have a few bugs, but I always resolve it within a reasonable timeframe.

Claiming that my work is poor, based on work from 3+ years ago is silly. Everyone learns and improves.

Edited by Cronus

You'll find that all my recent works are completely bug free, and if you have any problems with any of my work in the past you can bring it to my attention, and I will fix it if necessary.

I always fully support my works. It's been a few years since my "work has a lot to be desired". When was the last time you used something of mine that I recently released? Hmmm?

Or had me do work for you, and it didn't work? I do lots of custom jobs and I am always around to fix issues, lots of people on here have hired me for work previously, and I believe they would all agree that the work was good.

You're right I have not shared anything free for a long while, but I also don't plan on it, most of the time when I post on here there is someone that posts negatively shortly afterwards.

Example: right now. Why would I want to post something for free if there is a 95% chance someone is going to put me down for it?

You haven't used any of my current works and yet here you are, posting about how my work isn't good and there are security issues.

Completely false, first versions of my larger mods may have a few bugs, but I always resolve it within a reasonable timeframe.

Claiming that my work is poor, based on work from 3+ years ago is silly. Everyone learns and improves.

People are only putting you down from your past actions. You made yourself a reputation for things you've done. Nobody can change that.

Let's keep this on topic now. Good luck on sales.

I did also say post a snippet of code. But hey your the one getting really defensive! It was merely a suggestion to help yourself.

Good luck with the sales perhaps if someone who does purchase wants to report back then it will help you leave the past behind.

Why don't you show someone that's a 'repectable member' a snippet of code, who then can let everyone else know the results?

(Not someone who's in your pocket though, that would be cheating :o)

Personally, I don't really care one way about it.

But if the only way for us to know you've improved, is to go buy a mod, we don't need nor want. Then it's likely we're not going to bother and we'll continue to hound you (fair or not).

• 2 weeks later...

This is just ridiculous. You guys all spend your time bashing people that code for MCCodes because you dislike the engine, yet none of you have created anything more successful, and half of you make mods for the engine yourselves.

Hell the creators of MCCodes did **** all with the engine for how long and they are still more successful than you, I bet that pisses you off.

I bet it pisses you off that Cronus has a site full of mods when you guys have maybe two or three mods available...furthermore you probably can't stand the fact that Cronus has 100+ satisfied customers that don't even bother with this shitty forum because they don't want to deal with your bullshit.

How about instead of hounding coders that are trying to further this community and any specific game engine for proof that they are good at what they do (I dont know how the fuck a single snippet of code is going to prove jack ****) you actually contribute to the community in some way or another.

I never see Cronus going into any of your threads hounding you for proof that you know what you're doing when he doesn't even intend on purchasing your work..That's douchebaggery, pure and simple.

Grow the f**k up MWG.

Edited by Arson

.your code mres on numbers for starters.

Is this even english?

I tried looking up mres on dictionary.com with no avail.

My mods work, without bugs, and the people that have purchased them have given me nothing but good feedback. That's what counts. Not some random comments from guys like you (competitors) that claim to have seen my work, yet have never purchased, nor used any of my modifications...Just like you are doing to Cronus.

Regardless, I am not making mods anymore, so you can sleep easy tonight. I have no interest in contributing further to this godforsaken community of flamers and assholes just bashing their competition because they're jealous they don't get as many sales.

Edited by Arson

@Arson
Mind keeping your indecent language to a minimum. For one, it does not give a good view to people, especially when you rage like that. I don't wish to start a war with you, but for the future, would you mind?

I'm not really worried about my reputation on this forum anymore Sniko. I am utterly sick of seeing flaming in every post. All I have done is kiss ass since I came back and all it gets you is disrespected and put down. Just look at this thread. Someone posts offering their services (for far cheaper than most of the greedy coders on this board), and yet he gets bashed in nearly every reply.

You're damn straight I'm raging. I'm sick of the childish bullshi on this board.

I am just waiting for the rest of the flamers to find this post and give their two cents.

Edited by Arson

To be honest, I won't be purchasing any more mods from Cronus's site, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, either.

The install instructions are far from exact. Things like "Go find any files that deal with "example" and change them" aren't exactly customer-friendly. Redundant or not, an instructions file should contain every mundane detail, in my opinion.

The code tends to be messy as hell. In regards to efficiency, I couldn't say. I just can't stand seeing everything jumbled together in one big mess, which makes altering or editing a bit confusing.

The only thing I've purchased from him that I will actually be using is the Donator mod, and that's really only for lack of a better choice. I asked for some help in converting it to V1, and while I know that's not a version listed, it would have been nice to have been told something other than "I'm too busy" and then see a thread offering services which he is obviously NOT too busy to do a bit over a month later. Sure, things change over time, but I was obviously forgotten about. Don't think customers appreciate that. In the end, it took a few hours of me and KyleMassacre fiddling with it to get it to work, and even then, it was passed on to Cronus to sell if he wishes to.

If anything, my disappointment in Cronus's work has inspired me to only create my own mods from here on out. So, thanks for that. I suppose.

This is just all my opinion, but it doesn't look to be disputed by many.

I'm not really worried about my reputation on this forum anymore Sniko. I am utterly sick of seeing flaming in every post. All I have done is kiss ass since I came back and all it gets you is disrespected and put down. Just look at this thread. Someone posts offering their services (for far cheaper than most of the greedy coders on this board), and yet he gets bashed in nearly every reply.

You're damn straight I'm raging. I'm sick of the childish ******** on this board.

If you have something to say (even if it's a rant) then feel free to do so, but please keep it clean. All you're doing is adding to the clutter that pops up.

@Topic, I would like to know who you pick to outsource my work to when you do so. If the person asks could they find out or is it out of the question (since as you said you would fix/ take the blame for bad work).

Is this even english?

I tried looking up mres on dictionary.com with no avail.

My mods work, without bugs, and the people that have purchased them have given me nothing but good feedback. That's what counts. Not some random comments from guys like you (competitors) that claim to have seen my work, yet have never purchased, nor used any of my modifications...Just like you are doing to Cronus.

Regardless, I am not making mods anymore, so you can sleep easy tonight. I have no interest in contributing further to this godforsaken community of flamers and assholes just bashing their competition because they're jealous they don't get as many sales.

Sorry I need to explain simple terms to you

mres = mysql real escape string

Let me explain a bit further to you so its clear. The last word string is a hint. Its not called mysql real escape int

Competitior? your no competition to me.

I have seen your work hence why I know what I stated and you know it to be true. People may not have complained as it works and they know no better.

I always sleep easy.

To be honest, I won't be purchasing any more mods from Cronus's site, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, either.

The install instructions are far from exact. Things like "Go find any files that deal with "example" and change them" aren't exactly customer-friendly. Redundant or not, an instructions file should contain every mundane detail, in my opinion.

The code tends to be messy as hell. In regards to efficiency, I couldn't say. I just can't stand seeing everything jumbled together in one big mess, which makes altering or editing a bit confusing.

The only thing I've purchased from him that I will actually be using is the Donator mod, and that's really only for lack of a better choice. I asked for some help in converting it to V1, and while I know that's not a version listed, it would have been nice to have been told something other than "I'm too busy" and then see a thread offering services which he is obviously NOT too busy to do a bit over a month later. Sure, things change over time, but I was obviously forgotten about. Don't think customers appreciate that. In the end, it took a few hours of me and KyleMassacre fiddling with it to get it to work, and even then, it was passed on to Cronus to sell if he wishes to.

If anything, my disappointment in Cronus's work has inspired me to only create my own mods from here on out. So, thanks for that. I suppose.

This is just all my opinion, but it doesn't look to be disputed by many.

As for the ones that say "go into your files and find anything dealing with (whatever)". there is only one mod like that, and that is the armory mod. and that is because it affects many different systems and if you have ANY custom mods anywhere else on your site you would have to change it. I have no way of knowing what is on your site so it is quite a vague instruction, but there is not much I can do about that. it does say on the mod description that you need a general knowledge of mccodes to install.

as for the donation mod, I have it for sale for v2, you asked for me to convert it to v1 and I declined. and Kyle offered the script to me, I didn't even know you were converting it. so I'm not sure what the issue is here at all

and the code being messy well, I'll admit that my old work was messy however everything is done with functions in all of my work now so it is far easier to understand and modify ;)

srb says im wrong so I probably am.

hes about the only person on this board I actually like so I will heed his warning.

You can read the original reply of mine in his quote.

However I will rephrase what I said.

mysql_real_escape_string on integers does not hurt anything.

It is still more secure than nothing.

It blocks out SQL injection that can be done regardless of whether its a number or a text string.

Furthermore I do other checks on numbers to make sure they are secure.

After the escape string for example, IF im using a number It is usually for money or crystals or some amount that is being charged to the player for something or another...

A simple if statement..

if(is_numeric($_GET['number']) && $_GET['number'] >= $required_amount)
{
//do ur thing
}
else
{
//you failed
}
Edited by Arson

Arson dont get so angry.

I dont hate you or anyone else. I do however find it amusing how annoyed you can all get.

If someone comes along saying My Team and I will code mods for you I think its perfectly reasonable and good professional sense to ask who is on the team and can you show what your capable of.

Someone who has a previous history of poor quality code given the opportunity rather than hiding under a rock being stubborn should take the opportunity presented and show how much their coding has improved.

I hardly make any mods for anyone else as I dont need the work. I do sometimes employ people to make mods for me as quite often I do not have the time so a team of coders could have its uses.

However as the team cannot be revealed nor can the quality of the code then such a team would never get employed.

Call me a hater and basher etc as much as you want. As ive mentioned I dont lose sleep.