MakeWebGames

Rebel Battles

ishmell

logo_lrg.png

Samopoula Island,

One of the last places on earth with any form of government intact ever since it fell into a worldwide recession resulting with the biggest world war known in human history. Global warming wasn’t helping with the situation either. The earths ozone layer was withering away therefore the suns ultraviolet rays were diminishing our source of fresh water along with the ability to grow rations. Nations began declaring war on each other over food and water. Before we knew it nukes had been launched by the western countries to protect there resources. Famine grew above and beyond control resulting in chaos amongst the remaining countries that survived the nuclear devastation. The leaders of these countries set there differences aside to create an alliance building Samopoula Island, one last final effort to save mankind from the brink of extinction.

The Island resides on fertile ground surrounded by a massive dome that both filters sunlight while providing solar energy. The ground remains fertile due to an underground lake system which also happens to be the last source of fresh water on earth.

There is only one way onto Samopoula Island and that’s with a boat over the salt water ocean. However, you must first be accepted as an immigrant which also happens to be a long complicated process. The Samopoula military that was sanctioned there works hard to keep the island from overpopulation. Millions of people have tried to get in but only a few thousand have made it as immigrants to this glorious haven. Its allot like winning the lottery.

Weclome To Rebel Battles.

Its currently in closed beta so registration will not work but you can peep the website.

http://www.rebelbattles.com

Game Trailer:

Edited by ishmell

Your guy looks like he is freddy kruger from Nightmare on Elm Street. Other than that, will need to see more before actually commenting about the game, looks like bluetrendz did the template and your items/screenshots look like they are from clipart.

Doesn't look like Freddy to me. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

No resemblance to Freddy unless I missing something lol all that stands out is that the guy looks like he has a double chin...I would have went with another look not the type of image i would want to see all the time, the other graphics are fine it's just that guy lol.

the screenshots can hardly see... looks good though.

• 1 month later...

No offense but this game looks to much like other game that bluetrendz have done like thugbattle for example there is alot more out there but it looks like they have reused the template off all them sites and just changed a couple things again these games look a little tacky now as the flash animation is horrible and the mascots look cheap like a while ago cant remember who it was selling very high quality mascots from $50 i just think you should have picked a different designer to get something much more unique instead of a reused template with new images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...