MakeWebGames

someone an idiot

Raven1992

If you are so confident in this service that blocked an attack ... don't you think it would be nice to share the name of that service with others.

Let the community share in this winfall. If it truely works ... this could save lots of money in having others secure your site.

C'mon ... share!!!

*facepalms*

You said you knew the name, so now you don't?

You said they spammed in your game, if your game is not up and running why does it matter if they spammed it? Don't make sense...

And since when do you use a program to protect mccodes on a shared hosting? stupid if you ask me, when securing it yourself is easier then you think it is!!

Edit: You do know using shared hosting your game can be under attack from another persons website on the same hosting server you are on... Just so you understand shared hosting and the DOS attack notification.. It's not just you using the server your on. If someone else is getting a attacked you also are too...

Edited by lucky3809

ffs its not like its exclusive to you .... its cloudflare.com

As ive already stated in a pm to the OP. False sense of security.

I thought Cloudflare was essentially just a way of keeping a copy of your stuff online, whilst moving around or should something go kabluey.

Or has it changed? :confused:

I thought Cloudflare was essentially just a way of keeping a copy of your stuff online, whilst moving around or should something go kabluey.

Or has it changed? :confused:

It has a mixture of security systems mixed in with it all. Some DDOS protection etc.

Not 100% on it's features.