MakeWebGames

CavelA - I love comedy Central!

So what your saying is you dont understand english? Now that I think about it arent you the retard who asked me what $_GET and $_POST were this morning stop it. This a big boy conversation you should leave. How the heck you going to sell a paid mod and ask the community to help you make it? Now I cant remember Lith's or HD stupidity exactly since that was a while ago but you have the nerve to post in this thread knowing your last stupid moment was a few hours ago. You cant even pull information from the database right please leave lol for your own good.

So let me get this straight ... with all of your advanced years ... being 19 and all ... never once in all of those vast years ... you've never once asked for help? Please.

Instead of calling other people names ... how about showing a little bit of maturity ... with being 19 and having such a great job ... one would think that you could show a modicum of dignity and respect. Towards both yourself and others.

There is an old saying ... Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are ignorant than to open it and proving it beyond a shadow of doubt. Learn it.

• Like 1

Well until HD posts screens of his replies to CavellA then the racism point is mute as there is currently no proof.

CavellA you do know that racism can be done by anyone at anyone. Being a person who is into hiphop/reggae/dub/d&b and used to dj at venue's such music I have several times been subject to racism from black people so the idea that a black person could be racist isnt an idea its a reality. I am not implying you are in anyway I do not know you. However you do seem to be confused that racism is something that only happens to black people. It doesnt it happens to every colour.

Your post stating "hopefully the racists lurking are getting pissed at me" gives me the impression that you are trying to cause a problem which is not there. You are on a forum so unless your using a pic of yourself as your profile avatar then nobody knows what colour you are and really it doesnt matter.

There is no place for racism at all and I have yet to see any post on here which has any kind of racist content.

Well you did mention black and ass in the same sentence. You must be a racist NOT. Sheesh how to twist it and over react CavellA however you did prompt such a response from HD.

Why send someone PM's like that. Was there any point? Do you have any reason CavellA? other than a wish to cause an issue and bring attention to yourself.

• 1 month later...

In my experiences with Cavella, He will try to rip you off and he is also an arrogant D*** who believes he is better than everyone else! Apparently he is miles better than all the "stupid, one tracked minded, Mccodes brainwashed" programmers on here, Also he tells of succesful, amazing websites? Yet theres non to show that i'v seen? Also seems to believe he is a genius and alot smarter than me because he is a better coder than me? How does that prove your smart? I myself am not an amazing programmer, Yet I have A Levels in Law, Psychology and Sociology and I am currently on my way to getting a degree in Law and becoming a Laywer, Wouldn't exactly call myself stupid! I'd advise everyone to stay away from working with this guy.

[...]Yet I have A Levels in Law, Psychology and Sociology and I am currently on my way to getting a degree in Law and becoming a Laywer[...]

Very handy traits to have here.

Being a developer doesn't automatically make you smart, to be fair anybody can do the things developers do. You've just got to be willing to learn, teach, practice and such.

Then again, also solely developing mods/addons for MCCodes, doesn't make you stupid.

Ironically it's quite idiotic to think that way.:rolleyes:

On a side note: How does one become "MCCodes brainwashed", have the MCCodes team stepped up the game and started doing that now? Shheeeeet break out the tinfoil helmets, we're going to need them.

• 3 weeks later...