MakeWebGames

CavelA - I love comedy Central!

We all love comedy, So with my great pleasure, i bring you a child! Grab your popcorn everyone, your about to be amused! :D

screenshot 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]460[/ATTACH]

screenshot 2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]461[/ATTACH]

screenshot 3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]462[/ATTACH]

screenshot 4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]463[/ATTACH]

screenshot 5

[ATTACH=CONFIG]464[/ATTACH]

Any more PM's from this fool will be posted as his disposal :D

863442889_ScreenShot2012-06-05at1_14_42PM.png.9dea8b64bc44b67a8b35d4c5b6914108.png

1054324816_ScreenShot2012-06-05at1_15_14PM.thumb.png.197d5138d6f5914847361fdafcc96cb7.png

454999552_ScreenShot2012-06-05at1_15_36PM.thumb.png.8e46cba3314f727e9c2cfc463eae5b02.png

1554862460_ScreenShot2012-06-05at1_16_30PM.thumb.png.e8fc26194ddb3b46949953717dfeee9c.png

1759959806_ScreenShot2012-06-05at1_18_34PM.thumb.png.913952229fc511a24ec89c6b80ceeba0.png

Edited by HauntedDawg

Certainly kind sir, i don't have to step down to your level. How ever, i do not need to provide fact of proof of my coding to you. Many on this board can vouch for my work. Now to your points.

First: Racist? Please, my best friend is black.

Second: Not actually backup, but for the community to see what a retard you are.

Thirdly: Scammer? Nope, you got that wrong.

Fourth*: My 4 year's of freelancing, got my a job in 1 week. Where as, you lie and pretend to own a business. Shame.

Fifth: Your a child, a kid, a toddler, what ever you want to call it.

And again, i don't want to code anything for you, even if i had to prove to you i can. And no, i won't take it as a "He wants my free programming work" joke, because. I simply don't code for asshole's even if they offered DORRAH for it.

Last but not least, if you pretend so much, you might just fail so much.

PS: I just scratched my head and or balls at the last sentence. Your just sad lol im done replying to this now LMFAO I have coding to attend to ;) If you want to convince yourself your better than me feel free :D cya

I decided not to quote the rest of your post due to your horrible grammar that I'm 100% sure your "Client's" love to read!

My last sentence mean's what it says on the tin.

If you are going to pretend so much (Having your own business, thinking your superior to everyone else), then you are going to fail so much.

Also, me not wanting to show code has nothing to do with you? Why did you ask for proof in the first place?

BTW, I think your long lost relative past away yesterday, the good ol trollololol man!

Yes, letting everyone know who the real CavellA is. As far as i know, i never knew it was kingscorpion.

Okay, I knew that, and I bet I am not the only one who knows that his alias is K1ngScorp1o (or something similar) he posted his YT account a while back, also his MSN address features such alais.

As per my original post, what exactly is your "Collaborative Experience" with CavellA?

That i got some weird PM stating wrong fact's.

Was thinking of posting it in Chit Chat, anyone's welcome to move it. BUT! I dealt with him, so in my view, we collaborated with each other. Doesn't mean, i have to sell him something, or he has to sell me something for a thread to land here does it?

That i got some weird PM stating wrong fact's.

Was thinking of posting it in Chit Chat, anyone's welcome to move it. BUT! I dealt with him, so in my view, we collaborated with each other. Doesn't mean, i have to sell him something, or he has to sell me something for a thread to land here does it?

No it doesn't, but you could have posted this in the starting post.

As of right now, it just looks like you don't agree with one of his posts, and decided to just post a new thread, to make us aware, you don't agree with one post, when replying in that topic would be best suited.

-EDIT: Scratch that, didn't notice the screen shot was a PM, it looked like a thread post, my apologies.

I posted this thread, cause i received numerous PM's stating **** he obviously does not know.

After 5th PM, i posted this thread. Not because i don't agree with his one post.

If you were even bothered to look at the screenshots!

Please read my edit.

I apologised, I didn't realise the screen shot was of a PM, it looked like a thread post.

Edit again; Didn't notice there was a second screeny either, it looks like it's all one.

I have a question. Who gives a flying **** what colour you are?

At this point, we are all pixels ... which in cyber space means we are all 350 lb men, sitting in our underwear scratching our balls, while typing with one hand. Atleast until proven otherwise. ;)

Bit hard to really give a good call on it when you have edited the screens to only show the others PM's and none of your own content.

Whilst we have differences I would hope HD is not a racist. There is no call for racism ever.

Programming. Well ive had to fix more than one of hd's mods but it was awhile ago so I would hope you have improved.

Scammer. This has already been discussed people can make their own conclusion.

Noob. Heck with the exception of Alain, Spud, SRB and DJK we are all noobs.

Id place myself in that list but HD would tell me to get off my high horse neiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh hahaha.

(Noob. Heck with the exception of Alain, Spud, SRB and DJK we are all noobs.)

Actually, i do agree with you on this one. You are in fact a noob, as your "old" handle brought me memories of yet another script kiddie (just in case you wonder, yes i am talking about you) that used to go game after game, trying the known exploits. Funny how i recall you quite fine as you tried to "hack" a game of mine and you got banned on the spot and went crying like a baby to let you get in again!

And you also say no one has ever seen you coding? That might be true as the looks of this post http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/39222-Oop-php which as it seems you claimed it as your own!

You were shown as a fraud yet you still claim you are a pretty good coder. FFS shut up once and for all!

Damn you ought to know me that well that you even know that you've been running "successful websites" since before i started programming!

That said, you should once again follow my advice and shut up, as each time you try to say something "smart" you end up failing miserably!

-Lith LMAO you instantly just jump on the band wagon clearly being the worse programmer out of everyone who has commented so your probably trying to get your "rank" up

I'd strongly disagree with this statement pal.

-DJK goes more so on the facts so im pretty sure at the very least he would want the whole story before formulating an opinion

-Zu is similar to DJK but is probably a supporter of HD

Well thanks, generally I do tend to jump on the bandwagon, providing someone say something utterly stupid, I cannot help myself.

That's when myself and Zu, go wild!

As for this thread, I am now confused as to what's happening, or once again the original idea behind the thread.

It's all random insults being thrown around like we're in a school playground...

As for my opinion on either of the 'subjects' of this thread.

@HD: Cool guy, has improved his skills and done well for himself doing what he (and as for that matter most of us here) loves to do, you've got to respect that.

@CavellA: Not once had a problem with him, so he's alright in my book.

Edited by Djkanna
My grammar is awful generally, but it's even worse >12am

We all love comedy, So with my great pleasure, i bring you a child! Grab your popcorn everyone, your about to be amused! :D

screenshot 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]460[/ATTACH]

screenshot 2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]461[/ATTACH]

screenshot 3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]462[/ATTACH]

screenshot 4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]463[/ATTACH]

screenshot 5

[ATTACH=CONFIG]464[/ATTACH]

Any more PM's from this fool will be posted as his disposal :D

Perhaps we can see the messages you sent k1ngscorp1o also ?

So your saying lith is better than you, zu and paul?

Yea this thread was mainly HD's idea of getting back up and support to attempt a flaming session of me I guess which is kind of hard to do since besides a few bad posts in my past and a few retards who dislike me without having the whole story, theres not much on me as far as programming or anything. Only my word against anyone elses which in the end means nothing. So this thread from the beginning has been pointless. Even if he got his way in the end it solves nothing lol I have my projects he has his and im still a black guy making a killing ;) (notice: black guy, hopefully the racists lurking are getting pissed at me lmao I can only hope)

For all this talk about other people being racist, you seem to be bringing up color an awful lot. Just saying.

Im black -.- if you havent noticed. It would be pretty weird of me to be racist of myself O.o tho that actually could be kind of cool hmm. Maybe I can hang with myself more often tehehe get it "hang" with myself LMAO

That seems like an implication that it's ridiculous to think a black person could be racist. Doesn't it? Did I read that wrong?

So your saying lith is better than you, zu and paul?

What is with this mindset, that x is better than y?

I never said he's better than myself, Zu or Paul.

I simply said he's not worse.

In fact to be perfectly honest, I'd say none of us belong in that list.

It's silly to think that one is better than another simply because they've been at it longer, or have a knack for learning things. We're only as good as the next.

-Snip: Don't want to make the thread worse by implementing more controversy. :rolleyes:

Edited by Djkanna

Everything I said has been about a BLACK GUY aka myself -.- meaning if I was racist I would be racist to black people which is basically what that retarded statement implied.

This makes no sense at all in relation to my post. I mean, I find myself more lost with every post. Is it just me?

So what your saying is you dont understand english? Now that I think about it arent you the retard who asked me what $_GET and $_POST were this morning stop it. This a big boy conversation you should leave. How the heck you going to sell a paid mod and ask the community to help you make it? Now I cant remember Lith's or HD stupidity exactly since that was a while ago but you have the nerve to post in this thread knowing your last stupid moment was a few hours ago. You cant even pull information from the database right please leave lol for your own good.

Amusing.

Community collaboration is a bad thing?

No one ever has a moment where something basic escapes him or her?

Also, *I* don't understand English? You're barely using words, let alone English.

Again. Amusing.