MakeWebGames

Read Now

Well you all know the Alonzo/skooda exp

Cronus said I gave out the mobslife back up to him.Yes I gave it to him I felt bad and I thought it would of resolve peace but it wasnt him.It was a guy name mccodefan I didnt know who it was he said he was cronus.But I wasn't thinking at the time because I remember cronus was online at that time I never notice until cronus had posted post about me selling a backup.Well some of you guys still will say im a lier well frankly i dont care this is just a little something to show you please feel free to comment.

The guy message today it been 2weeks I think im not sure.

Screenshots

http://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h332/Alonzorucker/Unkwown%20guy/?action=view&current=ScreenHunter_14May051549.jpg

Those all of them from today he is blocked now.

That question I am unable to answer. However, the backup was an old one with many bugs which I am not really bothered about. Still doesn't give him the right to sell it or hand it out. I've asked him how he got it and he wouldn't tell me.

Yes I get it I should of never sold it at the first point.I am sorry but you dont have to keep posting the same thing on every thread atleast switch it up abit but again thats your comment.This thread was to show how the back up situation between me and cronus happen.

Ignoring the whole "you sold my backup" thing... What is this thread actually about? Someone pretending to be Cronus selling his mods?

No it's someone that was pretending to be cronus and i sent him a backup and I thought it was him but it wasnt.Now today he came to me offering to sell some mods to me.

And this proves what? That you sent it to the wrong person BUT still sent it to someone, regardless?

Well, sorry you sent it to the wrong person like a dumbass, but the fact remains you immorally distributed something, which makes you an asshole :D

Yea I deserve that I shouldnt of never been sending it around I guess it finally caught up to me.Im not looking for forgivness im just showing what been happening in the past few days.

You should all see things positively unless there is nothing positive about it.

He WAS a scammer. Now he just spotted a scammer like he was and put him live. and blocked him without making any official deals.

The fact that he did the right thing in this situation and didn't make the trade shows that he has learnt his lesson and we as a community to celebrate together for a victory against the evil in the forums and outside.

Amen.

The word gullible isn't in the dictionary.

So under your logic, a serial killer should be pardoned for snitching on another murderer?

Ok, the example is extreme, but the logic is the same.

Murderers get deals everyday. So, by YOUR logic, HIS logic is sound. No offense. Just saying. A;) :D

Why is this still going on? Obviously the guilt is still eating at you... Just stop selling other peoples games, and end it on that and move on... It was wrong what gamble did, and it was wrong what you did, so you both made the mistake and continuing doing the same thing, just stop it all. It would end this he did this and that, and end the bad rep your getting on here. I keep seeing many threads opened up about this situation which 1 of them should have been the main thread for this, instead of all these other small one added, last respond in the first was in march it's now may so obviously it's still going on. Or else this thread would have never been made to remind others what your doing.

Over the years watching scammers come and go on forums there is one thing that has stood out.

How often a scammer will repeat themselves. Hence the word scammer. They may do it straight away. They may do it in a few months time or even after a year or two when they have lulled enough people into a false sense of security.

Should they be given the benefit of the doubt after they confess and say they will never do it again? Sure it should be in your good nature to forgive and forget.

However

If you wish to deal with known scammers then dont come back crying when they have scammed you.

To the owners of the board CB & Dabs. Not doing anything as per usual? There is a bit more to running a forum than just turning up speaking a bit about football and your latest project.

Well if it wasnt for paypals stupidity of allowing charge backs and always supporting the buyer and not the seller.

A trade would of gone simple by money first then product. Or the best way would be to add items to the mccodemods site and that way a third party, plus witness is involved.

To the owners of the board CB & Dabs. Not doing anything as per usual? There is a bit more to running a forum than just turning up speaking a bit about football and your latest project.

You can not ban people over an personal opinion, though you deem it necessary in you own eyes.

The matter of "innocent until proven guilty" applies to everyone on these boards, and should be respected.

In this specific case, just because the OP was ...., one can not automatically assume the other party as being the guilty one.

For instance, I've known Cronus as an acquaintance since way back when, I have him on messenger as well, and I know he isn't the type of person to act, or even speak, as indicated by the OP's conversational log.

Edited by Spudinski
Clarification

You realize your screenshot says nothing, other than some fan of MCCodes gave you a deal on a few mods, the rest is just what you say... :rolleyes:

Well I tryed my best to take them and I pretty much explain it in the beginning.