MakeWebGames

Selling Entire Game Code(Very Cheap)

I didn't know where to post this, but I ended up posting here.

I am tired of coding and anyway I don't have the time to run a game. So I wondered what to do with all the codes I worked so hard for, well here is my plan.

My website is http://mafia-country.cz.cc I am selling all the files and the entire database.

When I say all files I mean all files including globals.php, header.php login.php ext. You can see all the mods I have up on there by visiting the site.

User: tester

pass: test

Offer me any price between $0-10. Nothing more then that.

Here are a few things to note:

1. This package only include files not the domain and nor the hosting account.

2. I am not selling my mccodes license, so you must have your own liscense.

3. These codes are not 100% secure but they will protect you from most hacks.

4. If there are bugs tell me before buying, I won't help you after you buy the files.(You can find bugs by visiting the site)

Offer me what ever you want and I will send over the files to the best offer.

hmm about the paid mod issue...I believe you guys are right about simply selling the files.

But if he sold the site as a whole(domain,host,files,license) would he not have the right to sell ?...

I don't think its right to sell x amount of copies of simply the files of the game though...

yes if he was to sell the domain aswell people wouldent care but look at his post

1. This package only include files not the domain and nor the hosting account.

2. I am not selling my mccodes license, so you must have your own liscense.

so im sure mccodes wouldet be happy you distributing there engine (even if you specified you had to get a licence)

just one question if you have an mccode license and you bought these files and whole engine from them... why in the world are you willing to sell it for only $10 and nothing over that amount? Are you sure it's even a legit copy? Does not make sense you bought this engine for what it is on mccodes and selling it for $10 thats like a big gap from the original price. And are you even allowed to sell it without the license?

First of all I would like to state that there are paid mods but since I have paid for them and their rules state that one license means you can only install it on one site, so if I sell the codes I wouldn't be using it anymore, so it will only be used on one site, and anyway I am only selling one copy.

Also the reason I am selling it much cheaper then the mccodes codes is because I am not selling my license. I am just selling it as one big mod, and if you wanna intall mods you must have the license. So you guys should think of this of one big paid mod instead of an entire site, as I am not selling the domain nor hosting.

If the code is under the GNU then you are certainly allowed to resell them as packages: as an example of this you can check all the linux distributions which are nothing else as a compilation of a lot of GNU software plus some custom one.

Now for this site, it is certainly possible to resell the site as whole as long as it doesn't contain illegal software, however I doubt it makes much sense to buy just a package of free software.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, not saying I would buy it but considering I and quite a few others have purchased a broken mccodes engine there is a certain appeal to purchase code such as this if the bugs have been worked out and everything. Even if it is not a legal licensed copy of mccodes I hold a legal licensed copy so....

Hmmm, maybe going and buying one of the pirated versions of mccodes isn't a bad idea if it works and is bug free 8^)

Like I said, I would not go that route but I can see the appeal if Ravan Scripts are bug free and you are a customer who was suckered into buying mccodes and are stuck with a broken game enghine.

best thing to do is use your brain and fix it lol u must know php otherwise u wouldn't of bought it

Tom, Many game owners dont actually know PHP, but some pay for the services of a PHP developer, and others just bug them for free services.

quite true but before coding any sort of game your should at least have basic knowledge of coding i'm just saying rather then complain and download someone else's work or pay someone else to do it ask for help learn from that help

then never run into the same problem