MakeWebGames

Selling Entire Game Code(Very Cheap)

best thing to do is use your brain and fix it lol u must know php otherwise u wouldn't of bought it

Well, my point and reason for complaining or making points against mccodes is the fact that when I buy something I expect it to be what was advertised. The problem with mccodes and their business model is people like you who come on here and accept that the code is untested and non-working and don't question it in public. You then criticize those of us who do speak up and who refuse to fix it for them. "Use your brain".

I could fix it or like many I could pay someone to fix it for me. Why should I have to if it's ready to go out-of-the-box? Because it isn't.

Notice how there is never a response from CB here on the forum to any of mine or the others' posts against mccodes? He cannot defend his product and yet he continues to accept people buying it. Well, I and many others have come to the conclusion that CB and crew are waiting for their customers to test and fix their code for them so maybe they are the ones who do not know PHP? Yep, I even got credit for finding the first set of many bugs in their first "patch". Yep, they took the fixes straight off the forum and posted them as fixed. Yep, one of those fixes did not work.

It's those of you who don't complain that are the problem. Apparently this has been going on for sometime and now they talk about V3 when none of their other versions work? I personally cannot understand why it has gone on so long. Just simply change the product description to something other than working and I would shut up and accept mccodes as a start rather than a ready to go script. It invites many non-programmers into thinking they can have a game without knowing how to code and I call that a SCAM.

I know quite a few successful games out there whose owners are not programmers. They hire programmers and they manage the game, not develop it. I have limited knowledge of PHP but I can program in C#, CSS and HTML so PHP would not be that far out of reach. However, mccodes looks to be good if you want to learn how not to code PHP and as such I find it worthless since it does not work as advertised.

Edited by mike

best thing to do is use your brain and fix it lol u must know php otherwise u wouldn't of bought it

Is this some kind of ironic joke?

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/39657-need-Donaters-Bank

Don't you think this alone shows some people use it without basic knowledge. Nothing wrong with asking questions, but don't say things like this when you are in the same boat as those who have the engine, but not yet the ability to fix major issues.

no not at all i don't program in php and i am not making a game i am learning php through something i like :) and i belive i was asking for help and learning how to fix instead of complaining

i can completely understand that it should be fully working n that but its not and theres not really much u can do about it complaining will never help

Edited by tom527103

• 2 weeks later...

I say save your money and dont give him **** for it!!! I bid 0.00 and thats in us dollars....and as far as the off topic things that are being said ...not all of us are php masters we try to learn and get by in the mean time and hire out what cant be done thus causing another problem finding someone who wont scam you there seems to be alot of them out there and you all know who you are!!!

I bid 0.00 and thats in us dollars

That made me laugh, surley you realise that 0.00 is the same is GBP as it is in USD and everything else..

not all of us are php masters we try to learn and get by in the mean time and hire out what cant be done thus causing another problem finding someone who wont scam you there seems to be alot of them out there and you all know who you are!!!

Why not tell us who scammed you in the collaboration experiences.

• 2 weeks later...