MakeWebGames

Graphics for your game very very cheap

bmw11

I MAKE GRAPHICS FOR GAMES SUCH AS LOGOS , ANY GRAPHICS

I CHARGE ONLY 50p per graphic = 0.82 usd

example

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/zombielogincopy.png/ (basic)

a good one i have made is ( http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/862/mafiacity.png/ )

and images like this are only 50p or 0.82 usd

please pm me after filling out this form

name of game:

colours:

size:

things you want in the picture :

Edited by bmw11

So you lie? Never-mind <<<

If thats not your good ones, then make a good one and post it here. Why show us crap ones even if you know there crap? Not gona get much sales doing that...

Also, I HIGHLY doubt you've got rights to use that picture of an New York or something unless you took the picture yourself. (Which I also highly doubt)

lol.. well on that one, it's kind of stupid to have 2 logins.. a fake one then a real one.. I wonder if anyone noticed that? Also were you blocking the name on that one why you have that big white block? ... I do a lot of photoshop work and the only thing you offered on that graphic was the white block and the blood on that white block... the rest was already there, and made from another person.. sorry...

Check it out yourself and look very close at it.. you can tell you didnt do much and copied over the copyright thats all!!

fc.png

you did a screenshot of another game, then saved it to your computer, then you put the white block over the copyright then placed blood over the white block then called it your art..

Edited by lucky3809

lol.. well on that one, it's kind of stupid to have 2 logins.. a fake one then a real one.. I wonder if anyone noticed that? Also were you blocking the name on that one why you have that big white block? ... I do a lot of photoshop work and the only thing you offered on that graphic was the white block and the blood on that white block... the rest was already there, and made from another person.. sorry...

Check it out yourself and look very close at it.. you can tell you didnt do much and copied over the copyright thats all!!

fc.png

you did a screenshot of another game, then saved it to your computer, then you put the white block over the copyright then placed blood over the white block then called it your art..

if i did do that then i wouldnt be able to move "the white block" which is actually ment to be a area for the description , reply back and tell me if you want a image of the "white block" out of the picture

You dont need to remove was just making a point...

What you can do is leave the copyright on it, and use the original one if you have permission to do so...

Next while your capturing a screenshot of a login, if your going to use it as a template you should think about either deleting the login area or slicing it and putting your login in the area, 2 logins is bad on one page...