MakeWebGames

Graphics for your game very very cheap

bmw11

You dont need to remove was just making a point...

What you can do is leave the copyright on it, and use the original one if you have permission to do so...

Next while your capturing a screenshot of a login, if your going to use it as a template you should think about either deleting the login area or slicing it and putting your login in the area, 2 logins is bad on one page...

sorry i dont understand are you still trying to say that this is not my graphic as i have stripped it to pieces just now to prove there is no copyright and that it is mine ( it is not a screen shot i have made it using photoshop)

Honestly, whether this is copyrighted or not,

ALL you have done is copy and pasted some pics from Google then slapped some text on it! ANYONE on this forum with MS paint on their computer could do something to these standards if not better.

Guest LostOne

@bmw11

Please do not take offence as I am only offering advice and do not wish to offend you.

Your skills within photoshop are kind of lacking and while I accept getting work helps you to gain experience and knowledge. I am a firm believer of working behind closed doors to get to a decent level before trying to showcase work.

I know from experience that it is better to wait until you are good at what you do before actually doing it commercially.

I used to program lots of mc code mods and work on numerous games with paid contracts, but to start (In 2007?) I did not have a clue and made too many mistakes with things, which cost me a lot of respect as a programmer at that time, which I gained back when I went away and learned how to do it properly before returning.

Anyway, I hope I did not offend anywhere there, but please give my advice some thought :)

I hope you did not copy that blood from my site mafiaoutlaw.com (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/862/mafiacity.png/) because i payed bluetrendz design a lot of money for my homepage design and that blood looks exactly like i have if you scroll down to the bottom of the site. If that is where you copied it from please remove it

While they are the same, he has a full image of it, your footer has the top cut out, which leads me to believe that it's probably a brush/vector of some kind.

His blood is not a brush you can see where he used the eraser background remover, not all the backgound was removed...

However I have seen that blood on many websites, so it's probably a free vector...

This is the free vector he used for the blood..avmpux.jpg

Edited by lucky3809