MakeWebGames

Current Known Issues

Here you can find a list of issues we still have to fix so not everyone starts to post about them. We hope to get this list gone as soon as possible. If you find an issue that is not yet listed, please reply to this thread. (mods update list!) Thanks to Diesl!

Issue List:

- my private message inbox is empty (even though I had messages there), it seems all inbox messages are made into notifications (sent messages show up fine). (Reported by Diesl)

- Custom (wbb) bccodes will no longer work (Reported by staff)

- Marketplace links are dead, since there is no marketplace anymore (Reported by staff)

- Icons on index-page do not work properly: when all posts are read, it still shows that there are unread posts inside (Reported by Staff)

Fixed

- Default sorting order

- Signatues are enabled, might require that the users updates it though.

- Message limit currently upped to 500. please download these or try to clean them in case the limit will be lowered again.

- Private messaging can be turned on in your user settings in case it is still off.

- New bbcodes are added daily.

Notes

- You can download old received messages and view them fine, we'll do our best to fix the issue. New PMs are not affected.

- Friends & contacts are NOT imported, you should resend all friends requests

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a_bertrand: new messages show in my inbox, but the old ones are not showing up in my inbox. When I click on edit folders it shows

inbox: 1

sent items: 12 (correct)

However, it recognizes that i have the old inbox messages as I have many notifications, which are the respective inbox messages. I can see them if I click on "settings", but they will disappear once I open the message.

Other

- the default sorting method for many forum sections is by title, rather than by date. I sorted it by last post, but then it went back to the default when I left and came back to that page.

Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 885 messages stored, of a total 500 allowed. (Empty Folder)

i try emptying it and nothing happens!

If you go to edit folder and click on empty folder (with the select sent items) it will empty them. Messages with no title/content that are listed will stay though. You'll have to delete these via the mass select option and then select delete.

For all people that really need to get to their received private messages. If you download them, you should be able to see them all with content and such. This was said to me on IRC by Equinox, thanks for that.

I've no problem not being able to see them, no one ever sends me anything interesting, but I could do without the "Notifications 223" at the top, it was at 40*something* but it went down after deleting all sent items and emptying an empty inbox.

yes, that didn't came too. I can say that we got:

- Users

- Forums (but not the relations between them)

- Threads

- Somehow the private messages

And that's it. Even attachment didn't imported inside the thread. But it's a lot better than nothing in my opinion.

All old mod posts are showing bbcodes and is very annoying if you want to use a large mod as now we have to edit the whole mod.

IE:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `schools` (<br />

`crID` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,<br />

Obviously the <br /> is the problem here

[ DELETE A COURSE ]

<form action='staff_courses.php?action=delcourse' method='post'>

Course: ".course_dropdown($c, "course")."

Yes the it is a pain but not much but i thought I'd like to mention it.

My question would be, " Is this problem going to be resolved?"