MakeWebGames

Public Vote

Uridium

WCF is a good framework so is WBB built on-top, unfortunately it isn't anything to do with the software that's causing the issues, as far as I am aware (now anyway).

The server just doesn't seem to be able to handle the incoming traffic, and in that case no matter what software you use you'll have the same problems.

As I've said many times before, WBB has great advantages over other forum software but everything has some disadvantages at the same time as well. No doubt about that.

This post was made on friday the 11th, in mean time we changed hosts and I think the issue has been resolved? I'm still convinced that the issue we had is just because at peak times, the server could not handle it / the host account wanted to use more connections as it was allowed.

As I've said many times before, WBB has great advantages over other forum software but everything has some disadvantages at the same time as well. No doubt about that.

This post was made on friday the 11th, in mean time we changed hosts and I think the issue has been resolved? I'm still convinced that the issue we had is just because at peak times, the server could not handle it / the host account wanted to use more connections as it was allowed.

i was geting it almost every half an hour at times (mainly at work) all day. But touch wood i havent had it in the last 2 days