MakeWebGames

K1ngScorp1o - Total idiot.

DylanTimby

Hello there,

This guy is a idiot, I would never hire him to do any PHP security or anything like that, he doesn't know a thing about security, even Jordan Palmer can vouch for me on this 1,

so yeah if he is offering his EPIC PHP security service to you i'd say no but it's up too you who you hire.

I would just like to show you a small snippet of his code ;)

apparently by him

$IP = ($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'])
   ?  $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR']
   :  $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; 

Is more secure than;

$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

So yeah thats how epic his security is...

-Dylan

Although K1ng is very wrong in what he says, it is only human to insist your right. I wouldn't ever pay k1ng for any work as I don't really think he has the knowledge to backup his talk. However dylan your not the best coder in the world either.

Everything gets things wrong and yes he's an annoying guy that insists he's the chosen one from "Goldenzero" and that he can do this that and the other however I'm sure we've all done it, a few years ago I used to go round thinking I was big cause I knew a SQL exploit for mccodes, now look at me, I put the attitude to the side and continued to work at something I enjoyed. I'm by far the best guy around however I know my stuff and if I need to know more, I go learn or go ask a friend...whichever takes my fancy really

@ k1ngscorp1o

No offence, but your not making things look go for your reputation. By the age of 7 for what age you are now, I could imagine you would have good knowledge of security. I've only been reading over PHP.NET for 2 months now, and getting more knowledge of how to secure this, prevent that.

Thanks for the heads up Dylan. Even though I would need(use) his services, but good to help ripping of begginer's.

lol never said i was the best and even tho goldenzero taught me alot he isnt the best either. I dont rip anyone off, he is upset because he is no longer part of my game engine im creating and quite honestly i couldnt care less if anyone on here pays for me anything because i have alot of clients and people who can vouch for me and what im capable of. "BTW, I can back up any and everything I say..." LOL and the sad part of it all is anyone who views any of my site would see how retarded you are if you think i cant secure :) I'm 18 now and I started working with codes on computers when I was 7 havent always been web programmer but coder yes. Ive said what I have to say anyone can take it how they want but im not going back and forth over something that can be proven right or wrong if you view any of my work :D bye bye dylan make sure you practice now LMAO
Actually, I remember looking at your sites from before and they were pretty crappy and nothing to brag about.... (don't remember the sites now as they were about a year ago but if you been working for over 10 years now, one year shouldn't do that much difference to your coding ability)
lol never said i was the best and even tho goldenzero taught me alot he isnt the best either. I dont rip anyone off, he is upset because he is no longer part of my game engine im creating and quite honestly i couldnt care less if anyone on here pays for me anything because i have alot of clients and people who can vouch for me and what im capable of. "BTW, I can back up any and everything I say..." LOL and the sad part of it all is anyone who views any of my site would see how retarded you are if you think i cant secure :) I'm 18 now and I started working with codes on computers when I was 7 havent always been web programmer but coder yes. Ive said what I have to say anyone can take it how they want but im not going back and forth over something that can be proven right or wrong if you view any of my work :D bye bye dylan make sure you practice now LMAO

He is a complete 'tard.

Jordan asked me to prove a point to him, so he was added into a conversation and all he said was "coding for 11 years" and then left xD

He's just one of the n00bs who think because he's been looking at it for some time, he thinks he knows it when really he knows nothing.

@k1ngscorp1o - If you're that good post something showing it... Not hard to silence critics if you're genuinely able to do what you say.

@Dylan/anyone/everyone else - Care to post your msn logs or something showing what he said?

I admit his posts here don't really show him in the best light, however my curiosity means i have to ask.

@Dylan/anyone/everyone else - Care to post your msn logs or something showing what he said?

I admit his posts here don't really show him in the best light, however my curiosity means i have to ask.

I'll post msn logs up tomorrow as I am going to bed now, na'night (: :sleeping:

K1ngscorp1o

what they are trying to say is we know from experience that using.

$ip = ($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR']) ? $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'] : $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

on a mcc script caused users games to be hacked via a Firefox plugin.

So for their peace of mind what makes the use of the above safer in your scripts than in anyone elses

And im not having a go at your script abilities id just like to understand your reasoning for the above...

Technically his theory is correct. Even though it is a fail-safe method of programming.

The headers are sent from different places, this by a very very small margin it is more secure.

Oh, and stop calling everybody an idiot OP. I could just as well flame you on your programming skills if I wanted. Just because your a little better than somebody else doesn't mean you are the best, and it certainly does NOT give you the right to flame at his mistakes.

Granted, thanks for the warning - but next time do it by the appropriate manner.

Just because your a little better than somebody else doesn't mean you are the best, and it certainly does NOT give you the right to flame at his mistakes.

About sums it up I think, however many years this guy has been programming (yes that does not have to mean php...) mistakes pop up everyone makes them.