MakeWebGames

A hall of shame topic

Lilith

There are many topics that allow us to recommend / present someone's work they have done well. As a new member of MWG, I have little knowledge of who is LEAST likely to be helpful. I would suggest a hall of shame threat where members can post their negative experiences working with another member. There should be rules about how to post similar to:

1. Name of offending party

2. known aliases

3. how they offended

4. evidence / screenshots supporting this.

Reply posting should be limited to adding more evidence either supporting or negating the accusation.

Just a thought to help new members choose who to work with without being scammed.

I used to play a game earlier which also had WBB as their forum engine. They had a nice system of making suggestions where you went to the sub-forum for suggestions and made your topic, but it wouldnt get posted up immeidiatly but be hidden. Then when a moderator was around he would go through the posts and see which is spam, which is repeat and which is geniune and only make the geniune one's available to viewing to public.

If we could implement the same system here it could prove effective.