MakeWebGames

Paypal/donation package creation.

Gungneer

why even attempt to create a game if you cant do the simpliest of things ?

maybe cos i learn this way, just cos i dont know how to convert script from one version to another dosnt mean i cant make a game, i dont need these mods for my game, it would be nice but well i dont like ppl like you

i mean i understand alot more about this stuff now than before i started so i have learnt stuff, its sumthing i enjoy to do, gives me a challenge there are other reasons but this isnt the thread to be going on about them all i wanted was help not criticism

like i said this isnt the thread to be discussing this but i will reply, i hate studying but if i have a question and a nice person takes 5mins to explain the answer to me i will remember what he/she says and next time i will know what to do

We've all been through the hard graft of tackling a problem for hours of end and learning because of it. You'll never learn if you "cannot be asked" to study and just want this single thing to work. If you do really not want to learn how to fix the issues I offer a paid solution which will make everything easy and automated.

• 3 months later...

Okay, so I had the thought to try and convert this to V1. The problem is, I don't have a config.php, which is required for the IPN.

Is config.php in V2 the same thing as mysql.php in V1? If it is, can someone just glance at the IPN file and point me in the right direction for what I need to add/change in mysql.php?

• 3 years later...

I'm trying to add items to this where the admin can add a maximum of 5 items and the quantity but i'm having trouble?

I've added this:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Near the add package settings, and added this sql:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Added these:

near

I'm trying to also update the donator.php to view the items, but i'm lost and not sure how to continue

Edited by Jigsaw

Well if I were you I would add some sort of pivot table or intermediate table much like Eloquent does:

Now you can join these three tables together with the id from the packages table to the package_id from the package contents table and the item_id from the contents table to items id from the items table

• 4 years later...
33 minutes ago, Canjucks said:

Post your error so someone can maybe help.

Are you telling me you're the only person on these forums that doesn't have a crystal ball, so has no clue what he's on about? Damn, the magic circle has been holding out on you! 🤣

• Haha 2