MakeWebGames

Friends

Friends

Description: In 1994-2004, the idea was created for "Friends": a show about six friends in New York as they navigate their way through life and learn to grow up as they approach the third decade of their life. All, with the help from each other to get them through the obstacles that life naturally has for us. Monica is the excessively neat and organized "older sister" of the group, who works as a chef while yearning to find her ideal love. Ross, Monica's older brother, is a paleontologist with a lifelong crush on Rachel. He is a laid-back man with low self esteem and a recent divorcee. Rachel is the pretty, bubbly girl who spent most of her life as a spoiled rich princess. Now she must learn to face the real world. Chandler is Ross' college buddy and the guy who will crack jokes at a moment's notice. Phoebe is a lovable eccentric masseuse who easily could have fit in with Haight Ashbury in the 1960s. And Joey, the friend who has an inverse relationship between his good looks and his intelligence. He dreams of becoming an actor. These six individuals make up the cast of Friends. (Source description from surfthechannel).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKP8nset6oA

i was wondering if anyone watches friends, one of the most lovable tv series i think ...

it's great and i'm a big fan, very funny :D i think my favourite character has to be "Chandler Bing" aka Matthew Perry

so i was wondering if anyone else watches friends the tv hit series :D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108778/

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends

Yeah it's a shame Channel Four have ended their contract to show Friends so now I guess it's only available in some other place lol as it won't be on E4 either.....

unfortunately your right .. i found that out today in the morning when i read it :( their contract ends on autumn 2011 ... i was so disspointed ... i can probably most likely bet that the viewing rating is going to go down on E4 .. em they said in the news of the drop of friends that an average of 400,000 people tune in to watch friends or something :D :P (WOHoo) most likely that 400,000 will go very low!!!! :(

funny thing is there are so many "Friends" fan's that people on facebook have already made LOADS Of groups to protest against this decision .. already more then 3,000 + ... and alot of comments on the e4 board about it :D hopefully they dont end it because that would just purely suck! what else am i meant to do when i come and turn on the TV to watch friends every 5 pm or 6 pm or 8pm etc on E4!!! DAMN!!

Anyways hopefully they don't get cancelled somehow .. but there contract ends or something like that so there isnt much hope :(

ps: BIG FAN OF FRIENDS! So keep this topic updated people :D

ALSO!: http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/296.html << for anyone who misses the friends episodes abit too much like me or wants to catch up :D

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Seen every episode too many times to be good, then again, it was on every weekday since the show first started airing here. Now you can't watch it anymore, but I'm pretty sure one channel of sbs will re-air it soon enough once they have an opening again.

I don't really have a favourite character, I just loved how all characters fitted in so well together. It's kinda sad they didn't make more episodes :(

It's a very very good show, but I wouldn't be able to say it's my best, there are just too many other that I like as well. Great era of television shows though. Can't be said of all shows on the air right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...