MakeWebGames

New Houses Mod

Richard

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
Im a rubbish coder and im getting this error i have had a look at it but why is there " in a print i thought they had to be ' sorry to be a newsence

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/morgan95/public_html/houses.php on line 64

Don't say sorry for being a "rubbish coder" learn. This post may help.

• 1 year later...
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/game12x1/public_html/houses.php on line 21

The forums have messed up tons of mods that were listed from back in the day so be careful but try this:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And if you get a fully working copy post it up i believe a lot of people have tried this but cant get it to work right

• 2 weeks later...
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CASE or T_DEFAULT or '}' in /home/endoftim/public_html/tester.php on line 5

keep getting that

Ensure your switch statement has a similar syntax to;

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Anonymous user you are some what of a legend!

However the code is all installed exactly how it says on here BUT when the rental time reaches 0 the user who rented the house still has it AND an error occurs when they try to move out of it! Also people can go into negative money when renting if they dont have enough to cover the cost.

Any ideas?

Has anyone else tested this and have this problem.

Anonymous user you are some what of a legend!

However the code is all installed exactly how it says on here BUT when the rental time reaches 0 the user who rented the house still has it AND an error occurs when they try to move out of it! Also people can go into negative money when renting if they dont have enough to cover the cost.

Any ideas?

Has anyone else tested this and have this problem.

Yeah evict them when time runs up or they dont have the money to cover the costs

• 2 months later...

im having a problem with this, there have been some changes made by my coder but the changing of money from the rentee to the renter is not working anybody help? this is the page i have right now.

Edited by Serin
wrong page of code

Try putting after line 220 something like this:

This is not tested and im not very good with sprintf so double check everything and make sure I have my column names right

Also, where are you getting the $owned_houses variable or am I just blind?