MakeWebGames

New Houses Mod

Richard

Re: New Houses Mod [Mccodes V2]

the hSELLPRICE was for a mod i made so admins could set a sell price to houses on the market if you used my mod you may want to check the file called staff_houses.php and estate.php for any mention of hSELLPRICE

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

:This is what I have for my Staff_Houses, Everything is working 100% With exception of this. I get the Call to Undefined function error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function addupgrade() in /home/*****/public_html/staff_houses.php on line 13

Anyone see my error? I can't see anything wrong :\

I may have my problem but i'm not 100% could anyone Verify this

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

in my House_upgrades on MySQL I dont have a place in their for uPRICE and uWILL

I only have ID, NAME, MOOD,COST in House_Upgrades table.

Would this be causing my error? And if so, since i'm a noob at SQL what What would be exact name of tables I need to add and is it INT (11) Default 0? or what? Sorry to be a pest, trying to catch on to this

as well as what youve just mentioned your Functions are also causing the issues. I'll post a fix for you in a sec...

This should fix the Functions error

Just for future Reference try to keep the CASES types in the same order as your Functions that way you will kill 99% of function errors. Most common errors for functions are missing $db from a global. if you experience a unexpected endpage error thats usually caused by a missing { or } usually place these at the very end of a function or before the endpage statement

The missing { or } was my first assumption but when I corrected one that I found I got an entirely differant error, so i put it back to normal, figured one bug at a time.

This is now working 99% functional except when I add an Upgrade to the housing, i go on my Viewuser function and where Properties is listed it's blank. Think i'ma go snoop around in viewuser, should be easy to fix, i hopez.

Yep, that did it. Now i have to go through what I just had and what you just posted and find the differance, i gotta learn :P

Thanks a lot +1 for u :D

I just moved the functions around to match the case types in order and moved the defaul statement up with the cases.

Ah, so Like you said, it's best to keep them in Order.

Good to know for future referance.

Again, thanks.

One problem I've noted with this script, well the only one other than I'm a n00b ^_-

When you purchase a house it shows up in your Viewuser.

However, when you purchase an Upgrade for the house your Property Link is Blank.

Na, referring to the Free mod via this forum a few pages back. The housing update. Managed to get everything 100% functional except when I purchase an Uprgrade ingame for the house, it shows up blank on the Viewusers. As I said not a biggy, gives me something to work with. But original poster asked we post any bugs/issues we find with his script :)

Now about paid mod.. About how much would it cost me to have someone write me a script where I have NPC bots that show ON-LINE all the time that I can have do Random Attacks?

Gettin paid this friday and looking to upgrade my site before i open it to public. Thats really all i have left to do, that and find a graphics designer.

"edit" figured i'd edit instead of double post ><

Anyone want to show me how i can implement using a Credit Card on the Buy House feature?

Trying to find other places to use the Credit card.

So far, I've got partner transfers, Individual transfers, Item Market.

Yea, I know they don't "have" to be on-line.

I just seen on another game where they had it set up so they were always on-line, You could attack them over and over "for minimal xp" and they'd never go in the Hospital

and occasionally ...course it was a bug for them lol...the monsters would do Random Attacks

I need to go talk to the admin/coder there see what he'd charge me to design me that function >< hope not to much as I still gotta pay someone to do the graphics for my site, ahh.

very nice mod richard thank you for posting it and plus one for you.

But does anyone now how i can edit the code so people can remove their houses from the renatal market if no one wants to rent them their is no link for that?

thank you your help will be much apreacheated

• 2 months later...

Still got to resolve the when the daily cron runs if the player has no money then they go into - figures

Ive managed to get them to be evicted from the property so far.....so they have to move back in again but ideally it should be returned to the rentals market or taken off the market altogether.

If anyone has any solutions :-P

You can always check if user has money, if not, go to bank account, check for money, if there is take, if not, simply leave it negative, that way the user has ALWAYS to pay the taxes, needing to make some money to put his balance back to positive figures :)

Thanks for this, allthough i didnt use the same file but i added the casses and function and the link

and takes me to

Flat Will no Longer Be classed as a Rented Property

but my property is not removed from the list nor from the database, is this just me ?

I made a small booboo on the above script to remove from market so goto the function that removes from market and find this line..

and replace with

Sorry about that

• 1 year later...