MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Ian's Investments

War_Hero

Hi all. I made this mod a while back but didn't post it. But I've decided to post on here to see what you all think. I made this mod when I was first learning PHP (I still am learning, but have improved since I made this). :) Really, this is more of a Super Bank than an investment. ;)

What it does:

This 'investment' mod will allow the users to invest their money for a certain amount of time: 7 days, 14 days or 31 days. But, to invest some money, they have to sign a contract with the company. The contract lasts 60 days, but can be changed. Once a contract has been signed, the user can invest some money. At first, the user is at Level 0. They can upgrade to Level 1 if they want and receive more interest than at Level 0. Once at Level 1, they can then upgrade to Level 2 and receive even more interest per day. Once the 'investment' has been started, they can't cancel it or retrieve their money. They will have to wait until it finishes.

Now for installation:

Step 1:

Run this SQL:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Step 2:

Create a file called investment.php and put this in it:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Step 3:

Then put this into cron_day.php:

Step 4:

Then add this link:

into explore.php.

Then you're done. :) If you find any errors, please post them here. Also, if you decide to use this, please post here. :)

Hope you all like it. I'm open to all comments. :)

Re: [FREE] [V2] Ian's Investments

This is tasty man which part do i edit to change the price of the upgrade?

Thanks. :)

Change this in the level_upgrade() function:

$upgrade = ($ir['level'] * 3000);

Change the 3000 to whatever you like. Make sure to change it in the levelupgrade_sub() function as well.

Then change this in the level_upgrade2() function:

$upgrade2 = ($ir['level'] * 5500);

Change the 5500 to whatever you like. Make sure to change it in the levelupgrade2_sub() function as well. :)

Thank you all for the positive comments. :)

again another nice modification mate Keep it up

maybe contact me sometime and we can do one together and make some cash

And I'll contact you when I've developed my skills some more. ;) So, thank you very much for the offer. It'll spur me on. :-D

* Killah Coughs

Funny how zero affect in every other post of mine that my code is in he complain's about the tab space's. But here he want's to make a mod with you.

I thought he only said it in one post?

But maybe Zero only said it because your more advanced and should no this stuff?

Nice mod :wink:

I use tabs/spaces to make my code easier to read. :) With my first mod, I didn't have any spaces or indents, so it was very hard to read. I was told that it would be easier on the eyes if the code was presentable and easy to read and edit. :)

And thank you, Miniman. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...