MakeWebGames

Mccodes V2 Normal Bank.php NO FEES!

This Is For ULTRA! Newbies This Is NOT My Modification Either!

Replace Bank.php With:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

This Little Bit Of Code Is What You Change For The Amount:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

That Will Cost Nothing To Deposit Your Money!

If You Wanted It To Cost $250 Or Anything Do This:

Re: Mccodes V2 Normal Bank.php NO FEES!

all you did was make it so there is no deposit or withdraw fees i think even a ultra noob coder could change the couple lines from charging to not charging but thanks for posting it anyways

What else were you expecting? He said what it was and what he'd done in the topic.

Someone who has just started with PHP probably wouldn't know where to look to change the fees.

It's a waste of a post you guys posting in every thread telling people what a crap job they done or how useless something is - if you have something bad to say, do it in feedback after using the mod, or don't say it at all.

You know guys, it might not be a real amazing mod and might be an edit of one number, but for god's sake, he said that!

He clearly stated its for noobs, so obviously it's going to be simple. Also, scarface...did you mean he should post it in Submit a Free Mod? Because it doesn't really matter, it is still a 'Free Game Modification'... :|

I dont understand why they had the silly thing in the first place i mean putting money into the bank should be free anyway and its not as though the game is actually using the Pad Addon they are just being ripped off .

What's an "ultra Noob coder"

One name: MCcodes!

Some one that creates a php game and has never hurd of

$_GET['ID'] = abs((int) $_GET['ID']);

is a ultra n00bie! :-D

Of course an ultra n00bie has to start some where! Every one was once an ultra n00bie! I was one of those just three months ago...and made an anti-exploit mod at the same time!! :-o :-o

A Few Reasons I Posted This!

1: It Helps Newbies Remove A BAD! Feature From Their Game.

2: They May Want To Make It Higher So When They Spot The 3000 They Can Make It Like 5000 If They Wanted Too.

3: As I Clearly Stated It Is For NEWBIES! So I Do Not Understand Why People Said ( Just a waste of a post all you got to do is edit like 3000 to 0 and your done... ) Some May Not Know That So Next Time Please Use Your Brain BEFORE Making A Comment! Thanks