MakeWebGames

Laravel mafia engine for sale

AlizHarb

On 7/22/2023 at 3:14 PM, AlizHarb said:

Hello guys

Lately i was working on a laravel project for a mafia game but i have decided to stop as i have got a lot of things to do for my work..

If anyone is interested to buy the project and keep going with developing it then let me know

I have used Vue3 ,scss, bootstrap 5 

https://www.warscity.com/

Information for testing

What price are you looking for? I could be interested.

Is this an exclusive sale? or are you intending to sell multiple versions of it?

1 hour ago, Dave said:

What price are you looking for? I could be interested.

Is this an exclusive sale? or are you intending to sell multiple versions of it?

I’m looking for 500$ also this is an exclusive (source code in development) before building the assets 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KyleMassacre said:

I don’t think it’s that high honestly from what I see. It’s your right to list it at what you feel it’s worth just as other may not feel it’s worth that. I just don’t have the disposable income for it at this time. I poked around a bit and liked what I seen

Thank you, just my purpose wasn’t honestly the money, I would like to see someone completing and lunching it as I really don’t have that much time right now and at same time I don’t want to let all my work go for nothing 😅

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlizHarb said:

Thank you, just my purpose wasn’t honestly the money, I would like to see someone completing and lunching it as I really don’t have that much time right now and at same time I don’t want to let all my work go for nothing 😅

Keep the rights to it, maybe “partner” up with someone who you can trust to take it over for you for a while and put it in a private repo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, AlizHarb said:

sorry, but i have decided to keep going with the project myself, but if you need any help building something new then DM 😉

I am tinkering with the idea of a new big project idea. Perhaps I can bring you in.

58 minutes ago, Samurai Legend said:

That's amazing aha! I am currently working on a Laravel Inertia Vue project. Hopefully, soon I shall be able to release to the public. But your work looks amazing + 1

Thank you, honestly I want to use inertia and reached 20% of the project then stopped because I don’t think it’s a good choice for that type of games 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1