MakeWebGames

Coming Home

Cronus2

On 7/14/2022 at 7:36 PM, SRB said:

Opinions are like buttholes. We all have one, and most of them stink.

Crikey, I can't resist ... are not those comments made by your good self above, your opinions?

I imagine your talking about the opinions of others though when you use the word stink, yours of course are beyond reproach and like your farts don't smell at all. 😂

Its rhetorical, there is no need to reply ... I have finished offering my 'opinions' (sniff sniff) in this thread.

And welcome back @Cronus2.

Edited by CrazyElk

2 hours ago, CrazyElk said:

Crikey, I can't resist ... are not those comments made by your good self above, your opinions?

I imagine your talking about the opinions of others though when you use the word stink, yours of course are beyond reproach and like your farts don't smell at all. 😂

Its rhetorical, there is no need to reply ... I have finished offering my 'opinions' (sniff sniff) in this thread.

And welcome back @Cronus2.

image.thumb.png.5d26fc5758688fb2b923f75561004ad3.png

image.png.1ce94de47520a73637d2dbcd72bef087.png

You managed to resist for 14 days; or did it take you that long to collect enough shit to talk?

Carry on doing you, home girl.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I mean before he went by SRB his name was literally Some Random Bastard, and he likes to live up to the namesake. He's blunt and rough around the edges. But he's not completely wrong. A lot of the code was buggy and unsupported. Though seeing as it was like a decade ago, wait and see isn't a bad thing. Welcome back @Cronus2.