MakeWebGames

[GLV2][MOD][$5.00] Player Game Logs

Sim

7 hours ago, AlizHarb said:

I think you have to think more about ideas than just repeating 😉

Good luck

I think if u have nothing nice to say, you shouldn't say it at all.

nearly half of the Mods listed on GL, are created by me. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

It is good module tbh that any game could benefit from.

Just from a bit of a personal view i think its a bit wrong you sold the rights to your modules to @KyleMassacrethen are selling pretty much the same thing. I do disagree with that, some might be the same but if i sold module rights then i wouldnt sell similar or the same kind of modules.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sim said:

I dont thing any one asked abou how much u made its why it similar to his mod, and i think u already made a mode that do the same before and sold its rights @URBANZsaid it all

7 hours ago, Sim said:

I wouldn't say something nice for anyone who's repeating an idea of others because it means he had no mind to think with 😁

1 hour ago, URBANZ said:

It is good module tbh that any game could benefit from.

Just from a bit of a personal view i think its a bit wrong you sold the rights to your modules to @KyleMassacrethen are selling pretty much the same thing. I do disagree with that, some might be the same but if i sold module rights then i wouldnt sell similar or the same kind of modules.

@urbanz I really didn't see it and I really feel sorry for this, I will ask to delete my mobile from market.

27 minutes ago, AlizHarb said:

I wouldn't say something nice for anyone who's repeating an idea of others because it means he had no mind to think with 😁

@urbanz I really didn't see it and I really feel sorry for this, I will ask to delete my mobile from market.

@AlizHarb not stating other developers, a bit of competition is never a bad idea you dont need to remove anything, was more just stating that this module was the same/similar to the one he made then sold the rights to another developer to carry on developing/selling it.

Just was an opinion if you sell the rights to something you shouldnt really remake the same thing you sold the rights to. this is fully just my opinion and as stated before others might feel differently but thats how i would be.

• Like 2

Just now, Sim said:

Maybe I should ask why it's similar to this? 

the point is not if its similliar to that your old one is show to public while his is for stuff whyle i disagree to the 15$ price ithink it should be 5$ but thats not the point the point is you made the same thing he made and in the same week and the other main thing is that you have a similiare mod and sold the right to it to another party and made almost the same mod and put it on sale

• Like 1