MakeWebGames

AlizHarb(GL) v2 beta

AlizHarb

hey noob dont tell me you gona remake all our game (GOW) in gl????

leave some fking mods for my games or my games gona look so generic 🤣

and pls remove the boostreap 5 like you did something mega important 🤣

lol u even used the zones bg we had before xDDD

Edited by ags_cs4

• AlizHarb changed the title to AlizHarb(GL) v2 beta

"2nd version of your GL". Should be 2nd branch of GL2. For a version of your GL, there must be change made to the engine itself. Not template and mods.

But on a very positive note, it looks test and your released mods seem good. As mentioned I would recommend releasing something for free. I for one have not seen you active for long and would like to see your coding style

7 hours ago, Sim said:

"2nd version of your GL". Should be 2nd branch of GL2. For a version of your GL, there must be change made to the engine itself. Not template and mods.

But on a very positive note, it looks test and your released mods seem good. As mentioned I would recommend releasing something for free. I for one have not seen you active for long and would like to see your coding style

firstly i wont change the engine itself because there are updates should be from GL itself so i won't lose them, also it will be so if i remove GL itself and called it my own engine but why?! i just called it my version OF GL , all copy right is still for GL and it wont be changed ever!

anyway everyone of us has his own opinion , if you really would like then you can go ahead and add all of your mods for free, if you think they are USEFUL!

45 minutes ago, Dayo said:

@AlizHarb Just a quick question are you using the module bundle installer? 

The what how GL Premium works is you download and install the core engine then you install GL Premium via the module installer.

I can help you get it working like this if you like

@DayoThanks for your reply!

no i'm not using it! but i will really appreciate