MakeWebGames

Samurai Conflict

Samurai Legend

SAMURAI CONFLICT

Hello all, I have been working on Samurai Conflict over the year. I am nearly done with the game. Just have to add in few more modifications and update a few more. There is currently no content e.g. shops, houses etc. I will be working on a story line and will have a plan soon on how the games economy will be maintained. I just need advice what is best to do at the moment and what your suggestions are e.g. add/remove this feature; this is a good strategy in order to maintain the game.

There are many missing links or broken pages. (Due to be fixed or added.) However, if you find anything major please private message me!

Click here to access the game.

Please feel free to sign up and let me know how it is!

Thank you.

Edited by Samurai Legend

1 thing so far ive seen that you need to change is this.

Capture.PNG.08f61209aea132f0b8b53d38767c4046.PNG

very hard to read might be better having same color as body text but just make it bold

also your mobile layout needs major rework i know its in beta but definitely would be a main thing i would concentrate on. 

Capture.PNG.e2c6aebcc5f1808d12b9c0cd4b9c84bf.PNG

also big thing is i noticed in your html/css you are using bootstrap classes etc but you are not using the bootstrap library you just seemed to have pasted a massive % of bootstrap into your css file, this doesnt make any sense to me as your css is huge especially for the games login pages

next thing is sort your SSL out and redirects as when i post login i get this message.

Capture.thumb.PNG.18f3fa302a13fc1f0aa251a5047e90f5.PNG

also ontop of all of that i just noticed why is the template based from Grpg templating and css, when you are using MCC. on top of that replace your <center> and <font> tags these were depreciated along time ago.

Edited by urbanmafia

1 hour ago, urbanmafia said:

1 thing so far ive seen that you need to change is this.

Capture.PNG.08f61209aea132f0b8b53d38767c4046.PNG

very hard to read might be better having same color as body text but just make it bold

also your mobile layout needs major rework i know its in beta but definitely would be a main thing i would concentrate on. 

Capture.PNG.e2c6aebcc5f1808d12b9c0cd4b9c84bf.PNG

also big thing is i noticed in your html/css you are using bootstrap classes etc but you are not using the bootstrap library you just seemed to have pasted a massive % of bootstrap into your css file, this doesnt make any sense to me as your css is huge especially for the games login pages

next thing is sort your SSL out and redirects as when i post login i get this message.

Capture.thumb.PNG.18f3fa302a13fc1f0aa251a5047e90f5.PNG

also ontop of all of that i just noticed why is the template based from Grpg templating and css, when you are using MCC. on top of that replace your <center> and <font> tags these were depreciated along time ago.

Quoted by accident. But even the little things show unprofessionalism. As a cider, it's a nightmare. As soon as I login I notice. "Welcome back". I never logged in before. And my last login date. I wouldn't worry about it right now, as there are bigger things to worry about. But eventually I would fix it and all other things of the sorts. As I said as a cider, these little things suck. It takes around 5-10 lines to show the correct display. Which is a pain. I always think it makes my code ugly. 

Screenshot_20201214-173645.png

• Haha 1

On 12/14/2020 at 10:44 PM, Sim said:

But even the little things show unprofessionalism. As a cider, it's a nightmare.

I'm sure it is! I wouldn't be able to think straight if I was a cider either.

On 12/14/2020 at 10:44 PM, Sim said:

takes around 5-10 lines to show the correct display.

Original snippet:

$lv = date('F j, Y, g:i a', $ir['laston']);
// Then, $lv is simply echoed

Replacement:

$lv = $ir['laston'] > 0 ? date('F j, Y, g:i a', $ir['laston']) : 'Today';

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Magictallguy said:

I'm sure it is! I wouldn't be able to think straight if I was a cider either.

Original snippet:

$lv = date('F j, Y, g:i a', $ir['laston']); // Then, $lv is simply echoed

$lv = date('F j, Y, g:i a', $ir['laston']);
// Then, $lv is simply echoed

Replacement:

$lv = $ir['last_login'] > 0 ? date('F j, Y, g:i a', $ir['last_login']) : 'Today';

$lv = $ir['last_login'] > 0 ? date('F j, Y, g:i a', $ir['last_login']) : 'Today';

Still a pain as cider 🙂

• Haha 1

Good morning,

Thank you for the feedback & help! @urbanmafia@Sim @Magictallguy

I have made the font colour of the Dojo EXP gain to the standard colour of the game and made it bold so it is more easier to view. 

I have also, made when a user that has not logged in before show the correct date/time of when they have logged in.

As for the template, it was gifted to me by a user called @Florian_ when I first released Samurai Assault (My game back then). So, I was not aware the CSS has been copy & pasted instead of the bootstrap library being used. I will need guidance from the community on how to resolve this issue so my HTML/CSS is more effiecent with the browser. If anyone could help me please reply or give me a PM thank you.

As for the mobile layout, I have realised the issue however, I also don't know how to resolve this issue. Once again if anyone can help out please reach out to me! Thank you.

The SSL error, I can't seem to replicate the error. Please send me a PM on how you got on to the page please. @urbanmafia

I will also stop using <center><font> etc tags from now and start using I believe <span>?

I may be keen on partnering up with someone who is willing to generate an additional income. PM me if you are interested. This game isn’t your usual Mafia game. It’s different from the crowd and there’s an audience for this genre of game. When I first had this game open in 2010. I was generating around £1,000 - £1,500 a month. I have majority of the game planned. I just need someone who is willing to put the work in and make it happen. 

My wife is also a content writer, her imagination is out of this world and her writing skills are out of this world. She graduated In University College London. One of the best Unis in the world! If someone wants to part of this solid team hit me up!

Edited by Samurai Legend
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Samurai Legend said:

Good morning,

Thank you for the feedback & help! @urbanmafia@Sim @Magictallguy

I have made the font colour of the Dojo EXP gain to the standard colour of the game and made it bold so it is more easier to view. 

I have also, made when a user that has not logged in before show the correct date/time of when they have logged in.

As for the template, it was gifted to me by a user called @Florian_ when I first released Samurai Assault (My game back then). So, I was not aware the CSS has been copy & pasted instead of the bootstrap library being used. I will need guidance from the community on how to resolve this issue so my HTML/CSS is more effiecent with the browser. If anyone could help me please reply or give me a PM thank you.

As for the mobile layout, I have realised the issue however, I also don't know how to resolve this issue. Once again if anyone can help out please reach out to me! Thank you.

The SSL error, I can't seem to replicate the error. Please send me a PM on how you got on to the page please. @urbanmafia

I will also stop using <center><font> etc tags from now and start using I believe <span>?

I may be keen on partnering up with someone who is willing to generate an additional income. PM me if you are interested. This game isn’t your usual Mafia game. It’s different from the crowd and there’s an audience for this genre of game. When I first had this game open in 2010. I was generating around £1,000 - £1,500 a month. I have majority of the game planned. I just need someone who is willing to put the work in and make it happen. 

My wife is also a content writer, her imagination is out of this world and her writing skills are out of this world. She graduated In University College London. One of the best Unis in the world! If someone wants to part of this solid team hit me up!

if you add me on discord i can give you some help with the layout etc 

URB4NZ#6770

• Thanks 1