MakeWebGames

Mining mod

R!der

Re: [mccode] Mining mod

I ve been working on this script for a while. What i would like to be able to do is introduce an exspendable item that is required to mine with. I'm not a wiz with this stuff but I did my best if one of you who have more exp than I do would be willing to help i can start growing my hair back . I'm working with v1 and this is what i have so far PLEASE tell me whats wrong or give me some suggestions .

mysql_query ("select * from inventory where inv_itemid='69' ",$c);

if (mysql_num_rows ($q))

Print " {$ir ['username'] } You pick up your pick and wonder what you will find today.";

else

print " {$ir ['username'] } You can't mine with out a pick ! ";

thanks for any help or suggestions.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Problem: I have bottomheader.jpg and when it shows on the index page and when your ming, but when you hit trouble like not enough power the bottomheader.jpg doesnt show and it stuffs my design up. I have figured out that i need this line $h->endpage(); but not entirely sure exactly where i should put it

Please help with my issue. I have figured out most problems doing these but this one is annoying me

Problem: I have bottomheader.jpg and when it shows on the index page and when your ming, but when you hit trouble like not enough power the bottomheader.jpg doesnt show and it stuffs my design up. I have figured out that i need this line $h->endpage(); but not entirely sure exactly where i should put it

Please help with my issue. I have figured out most problems doing these but this one is annoying me

if u know u need $h->endpage(); where would u put it? at the end of the page

• 1 month later...

I am trying to add hospital time to mining, i currently have this

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

It works (as in sending me to hospital) but it is sending me there every time i mine...

What do i have to add to make it random?

maybe something like...

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

but doing it this way with only 2 chances will make it kind 50/50 so you may want to add other chances to give a better randomness to it...

And I really have no idea what I am doing anyway so this could be all wrong!!!

let me point something out to you all

safer, better looking & secure

but i prefer my mine

has seen on Mine Shaft

Good luck guys

Just as some info from another post i posted on. Once again instead of using .$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']. use {$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']} using .$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']. usally causes some confusion and errors within the script and to my point of view using {$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']} is a safer way to use the method. But thats the way i code and my opinion

Just as some info from another post i posted on. Once again instead of using .$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']. use {$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']} using .$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']. usally causes some confusion and errors within the script and to my point of view using {$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']} is a safer way to use the method. But thats the way i code and my opinion

'.$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'].' is no different to {$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']} i just use another method of brackets when you

you use '..'

when you

you use {}

i fail to see any error with this

I have yet to see errors with that command also. But another coder i use to know told me that using the brackets takes away from that??? Im really not sure on it, I was told along time ago about that Server Deal... Thats just what i use.. I figured i would post it up and see what the replys were anyways, Just to see if it really mattered..lol..In which i see it doesnt. Either Or, Great Clean-up on the script Zero.

I have yet to see errors with that command also. But another coder i use to know told me that using the brackets takes away from that??? Im really not sure on it, I was told along time ago about that Server Deal... Thats just what i use.. I figured i would post it up and see what the replys were anyways, Just to see if it really mattered..lol..In which i see it doesnt. Either Or, Great Clean-up on the script Zero.

Thanks

i guess it could be a error on a older php we will have to wait till Nyna posts lol

+1 to everyone lol don't forget the +1 back and no - lol

• 3 months later...

No, I wasn't putting him down. And I'm not mad at you...I'm just frustrated cause you stole pics off my site and then said you found them on the internet. And you're not trying to learn...you're scavenging through the forums for freebies for your justfreespace game with stolen mccodes.

since when is it a crime to save a picture its kinda your fault aswell for having right click enabled even tho having a no right click script doesn't help much but it helps abit so Z?v?? perhaps you might want to try securing your graphics and what not so people cant just go right click and save as and he could have very easily saved your login and register page or any page for that matter so maybe you might want to think bout that also if ppl go to save as in file on there browser they can sweep the entire contents of ur site off graphics and html content

• 3 years later...

how do you do this?

the querys

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `mine_level` int(11) NOT NULL ;

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `mine_exp` int(11) NOT NULL ;

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `mine_needed` int(11) NOT NULL ;

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `power` int(11) NOT NULL ;

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `max_power` int(11) NOT NULL ;

how do you do this?

the querys

In phpmyadmin click on your database and then run sql. Just paste them in

how do you do this?

the querys

That will throw an error use this:

the one with all the ; will only let you do 1 at a time. So if you replace ALL the ; with , except for the very last one just leave that blank you can just copy and paste it

• 5 months later...