MakeWebGames

Mining mod

R!der

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ****FREE Mining mod****

Has anyone got any ideas as to other names i could call this instead of mining.

As mining doesn't really fit into my game.

My Game is about escaping from a PoW camp in another country, any ideas?

ermm, try rob a bank?

Re: ****FREE Mining mod****

in a POW camp copntraband would be the same as in a normal prsion, illegal items such as drugs, and such alike, but especiallyu in a POW camp contraband would mean anything from tobacco to chocolate, simple luxuryies that prisoners would not be allowed,

that is back in the day of when prison meant prison, not like it is today where prisoners have it easier that on the straight side of the bars, hell they even get sky tv and internet access these days,

PAH and they call it punishment :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: [mccode] Mining mod

I can't seem to get mining levels in to the hall of fame and i don't why >?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hof_mine() in /home/public_html/halloffame.php on line 33

case "mine":

hof_mine();

break;

case "level":

hof_level();

break;

case "money":

hof_money();

break;

case "crystals":

hof_crystals();

break;

zaver shhh ok i am a noob but i am here to get help and learn... your just not happy because i didnt buy them mods of you no because many people said they wernt even yours so i went else where. so dnt start saying i cant i code i no i cant but i am learning slowly yes but i am!

sorry that is as polite as i can put that.

zaver shhh ok i am a noob but i am here to get help and learn... your just not happy because i didnt buy them mods of you no because many people said they wernt even yours so i went else where. so dnt start saying i cant i code i no i cant but i am learning slowly yes but i am!

sorry that is as polite as i can put that.

Your right, you cant learn if you dont try, and if someone is puting oyu down its not helping

No, I wasnt putting him down. And i'm not mad at you...im just frustrated cause you stole pics off my site and then said you found them on the internet. And you're not trying to learn...you're scavenging through the forums for freebies for your justfreespace game with stolen mccodes.

hi ya i added this mod but i get this code

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

any help?

Simple.

Somewhere the script is getting an 0 and then its calling it with either SUM() or something else to calculate it.

im just frustrated cause you stole pics off my site and then said you found them on the internet.

ok 1 i found the 1 picture from google i think i typed rpg register and its on page 4 i think!!!

And you're not trying to learn...you're scavenging through the forums for freebies for your justfreespace game with stolen mccodes.
2 i am learning and thats y im asking for help ok maybe alot but i useally ask people whats wrong with it how can I/ME/ON MY OWN fix it. 3 no i am not scavenging the forums for free mods yes i have used many of them but i also buy my mods same as i bought my codes!!!! and in my msn it does say its only on free server untill its finished!