MakeWebGames

Mining mod

R!der

Free mining mod, its pretty basic. anyone who can make inprovements to it then go ahead...

mine.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

global_func.php find

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

below that add

the querys

As i stated this is pretty basic.

Please post your thoughts and comments lol

Any problems let me know

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ****FREE Mining mod****

Well i have tested it all seems to work fine for me. did'nt find any bugs in it and i tested it quite well while making it.

But i am sure improvments can be made to it so it dont look too plain lol

This is optional

open header.php and find

replace with

then find

replace with

It appears you gain mining exp every time you mine. The mine level is determined in the same was your normal leveling exp. Looks like it's using the same forumula for exp_needed. I got it running on my server but I want to develop a big-picture around the system before using it. I dont really want to add a lot more cash and gold into my economy. I might make you find other items while mining which you could trade in for stuff. Not certain yet.

Free mining mod, its pretty basic. anyone who can make inprovements to it then go ahead...

mine.php

global_func.php find

below that add

the querys

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `mine_level` int(11) NOT NULL ;

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `mine_exp` int(11) NOT NULL ;

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `mine_needed` int(11) NOT NULL ;

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `power` int(11) NOT NULL ;

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `max_power` int(11) NOT NULL ;

As i stated this is pretty basic.

Please post your thoughts and comments lol

Any problems let me know

I edited the first part, so that it SHOULD work for V2. If not, I'll covert the mysql_query to $db->query stuff, but in my opinion I don't see why it's needed. But I'm not "1337 h4xx0r' lmao

Let me know. :)

PS, yeah I figured that one out after a while, I added the get_mine(); to my index.php as well so that it updates when they login, not that it needs to lmfao.

Hmm, for a level 1 user, what is the max power / power supposed tobe ?:o

Oh yea sorry forgot to add that in here..

Well i have max power at 100 and 100 power at default... when the user goes up a mining level thay get +10 max power

This can be changed if you dont like the way it is set up... its basicly just set up to fit into my game lol

im gonna use this, but re-do the entire thing, users shouldn't find something each time they mine..

Thay dont get much as it is. when i was testing it i used about 10k power and ended up getting about 2k crystals