MakeWebGames

Creating some GL Themes

cobraz

Hello Guys!

I need someone who can help script some themes for Gangster Legends.

I will create some templates in Photoshop and share them in this thread.

Currently i just made one in 4 "different styles", i will make some more. Message me if you want the templates PSD. 

The templates is set to free for all and NO COPYRIGHT, but if you choose to use it please share code 🙂 

Hope you guys find it useful!

Design GL1.png

Design GL2.png

Design GL3.png

Design GL4.png

Some old themes i created for years ago. Feel free to use them also 🙂 

thegame UPDATE 26.png

mypage.png

gameV2.png

• Like 2

14 hours ago, big_mike said:

Fair enough how much for the psd lol

I can send you PSD's for free if you want to try make them. But its much appreciated if you share the code 🙂 

Iv'e Just sent Dayo the PSD's and he said he will try code them up. 

Message me and i can share PSD link 🙂 

3 hours ago, cobraz said:

I can send you PSD's for free if you want to try make them. But its much appreciated if you share the code 🙂 

Iv'e Just sent Dayo the PSD's and he said he will try code them up. 

Message me and i can share PSD link 🙂 

tbh the PSD's are not even needed for these layouts they can be fully built with CSS just use the images as reference.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, urbanmafia said:

tbh the PSD's are not even needed for these layouts they can be fully built with CSS just use the images as reference.

That is true, its handy being able to get the properties off of the images though, especially for things like gradients

1 hour ago, Sim said:

That a dialogue in last theme you posted?

What you mean with dialogue? Its based to work with Gangster Legends Platform script. The town and the button is supposed to take care of the menus and make it easier to navigate. If you for example click on a building it will bring to front a box as shown in the "crime" template. (Thats what you mean with a dialogue?). The same is supposed to happend when you click the icons 🙂 

The buildings are supposed to be possible to link to a spesific destination, and its also possible to change color and stuff like that on the buildings. If my coding skills were greater i would totally animate and make the town more awesome.