MakeWebGames

Cash APP

Sim

So lately I been using cash app to get paid for my the work. They do not take any fees out. Some I am banned I had to find an alternative and with no fees, it's always a bonus

Below is a link with my referral link. With both get $10 for your registering, but you have to spend $5, but who cares since they sending you $10 back. 

Everyone who knows me know I don't really in the regular, so I must be in need of money to be using my referral link. They also let yup sign your own card dressing on it. I'm sure some will love that.

Hey! I’ve been using Cash App to send money and spend using the Cash Card. Try it using my code and we’ll each get $10. HRQWXSB

https://cash.app/app/HRQWXSB

I also been using it to sell some mods to avoid fees. 🙂

12 hours ago, Sim said:

You could. My name is $Simulatory

Direct sore you in my referrals :0

Don't know if it's registered your ref link, maybe the mismatch in countries it doesn't like, on upside £15 heading your way ( $19 as per currency conversion ). - just to be nice. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sim said:

I just messaged yo before yo messaged me

There should be a spot to enter my referral then. :0 but thank you kind sir. Message me what you want from market place

Yeah I did do that bit, but I still don't think it's worked. 

No need don't use GL/etc - consider your next beer/coffee on me - keep up the good work.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Djkanna said:

Yeah I did do that bit, but I still don't think it's worked. 

No need don't use GL/etc - consider your next beer/coffee on me - keep up the good work.

Here I was finishing up something I forgot on my mugging feature before starting attack and here you come popping up 🙂

• Haha 1

i have been using alternatives to avoid fees as well so will check this out with your link thanks 🙂

I give customers like 15% discount if they pay by using stuff like 

> UK Online banking or Mobile Banking.

> Wire Transfer (I signed up for western union they have payment options for the buyer)

> Bitcoin 

• Thanks 1