MakeWebGames

School/Research

Sim

I wanted to post why I haven't released my Skill/Stat mod yet, but I also wanted to release a mod that also uses the skill/stat mod. So I am nearly finished this mod as well. The Skill/stat mod is finished.(While typing this, I am going to look into adding the stats to the profile since I remember @Dayo adding a hook for it?!5

It allows you to create a class that players can take to upgrade a skill/stat. Players can only take one class at a time and they are not done instantly. You choose how many minutes to take(but owners should put hours instead. I have to switch the text to say minutes.). I also need to remove the class levels that shown in the screen shots.

All that's left is to be coded is displaying the classes taken (simple) and if one is in progress, add a timer. So I need to look into these timer things GL uses.

Once these two are released I should be pumping out mods left and right. Almost every mod I create will use the skill/stat mod in one way or another.

Screenshot_20200415-213848.thumb.png.bddbeaede6aac4bbce1d2b32ab464366.pngScreenshot_20200415-213817.thumb.png.ace78b45cc4cdef7e5d6abd85bb8247e.png

Screenshot_20200415-213547.png

Screenshot_20200415-213334.png

• Like 1