MakeWebGames

**Coder Needed For Project**

Mgzy

On 10/24/2019 at 2:26 AM, ags_cs4 said:

Nice work, but make sure to get a new design for the game make it responsive and you will never regret it  ?

Thanks ? design could be updated i agree but as i work alone its a slow process, plus i have other bugs and stuff to work on mainly before we even touch the design

20 hours ago, Dayo said:

this is a clone of the old tribal wars game, they can come after you for copyright infringement especially for the artwork

Its not a clone its a full custom script completely coded by me. The clones that our out for tribalwars are 10 years old, and look nothing like mine, i can provide screenshots of a tribalwars clone to show you that the cloned released versions are nothing like mine nd the only artwork by tribalwars that are being used is a single avatar images, that is actually open sourced and is not actually owned by tribalwarsTM

If you take your time to look around rhe server you will see it is all custom built and has alot of differant features and custom modules that tribalwars does not have. It is fully licensed, fully secured and is far from a tribalwars opensource clone, the only clones of tribalwars are TWLAN and that is over 10 years old and as i said before looks nothing like my engine and has only 10% of the features my custom engine does. 

2 hours ago, Dayo said:

Im sorry if i have it wrong but if you look at tribalwars.net you share alot of the same graphics i.e. the village, map and icons. I played TW rounds 1&2 10+ years ago so i know the game very well.

Yes because it id based around tribalwars. And the images are open source and are free to use . Aslong as you dont run it on a illegal TWLAN script, as mine is custom i am allowed to host it the same as infernal-wars which is using tribwars images but is also a custom engine that is allowed to be online and infernal-wars has been running 8-10 years or so now 

Edited by Mgzy

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Mgzy said:

Thinking off bringing this back from the dead if anyones willing to partner up? It is a custom engine, and has alot done to it since these last images was uploaded! Hope i can find some interest 

Want to post some newer screenshots showing us where the project is today?