MakeWebGames

Hello All

InverTed

Hello everyone!

I was a small part of MWG around 2010, then fell off around 2014. I'm currently taking the interest to build my own game from scratch. Relearning has been a challenge as things have changed massively since I was last around. I'm hoping to maybe work together with folks to create something of significance. Have a great day!

Edited by InverTed
Misspell
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, InverTed said:

Hello everyone!

I was a small part of MWB around 2010, then fell off around 2014. I'm currently taking the interest to build my own game from scratch. Relearning has been a challenge as things have changed massively since I was last around. I'm hoping to maybe work together with folks to create something of significance. Have a great day!

Welcome back! Feel free to ask those questions in the various help forums we have and I’m sure the community would love to help.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Once again, after a couple of very big big breaks from anything PC related, I'm around again. Covid struck hard and it forced a lot of pauses, situational changes and such, hopefully I'll be around much longer this time.

I thought it would be best to just post here instead of creating a whole new thread 😂